BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ManU 0-0 super rovers

It sounds like we are living a charmed a life. United have hit the post a couple of times and have had some other efforts cleared off the line. Pedersen missed a sitter before half time, according to Charlie Nicholas.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams were poor, many misplaced passes.

But five points from the away games against Liverpool, Everton and United is something we've got to be very happy about thumbs-up.gif

Norwich and Crystal Palace lost.

Oh, and biggrin.gif

Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer are dismissed at St James' Park for fighting each other, in front of a disbelieving Graeme Souness.

Edited by Lathund

Great result for Rovers, especially as Palace and Norwich both lost. It sounds like United totally dominated the match, but just couldn't break us down and that is a sign of how well we are playing at the moment. We have had 4 tough fixtures in a row and only lost one of them and that shows how far we have come under Hughes. We are edging our way to safety!

well i think thats the best case we could have hoped for and we got it.

The last 4 games should really have been all defeats, yet we got 3 points, and conceded just 1.

Now for the easier (i hope ) games

Oh, and biggrin.gif

Kieron Dyer and Lee Bowyer are dismissed at St James' Park for fighting each other, in front of a disbelieving Graeme Souness.

Those two players are out work now! laugh.gif Bowyer is a lunatic and Dyer is a spoilt brat, but I wouldn't mind having him on a free transfer!

Well its what I think and feel about ManU. No doubt RFW and the chorus are reciting all the poor hard done by tales of missed chances and hitting the woodwork... diddums.

We have still got at least five or six games of outrageous good fortune to come before we are even with the scum.

Well its what I think and feel about ManU. No doubt RFW and the chorus are reciting all the poor hard done by tales of missed chances and hitting the woodwork... diddums.

We have still got at least five or six games of outrageous good fortune to come before we are even with the scum.

Well Fergy has just been moaning about time keeping and rovers time wasting

Just watched the game on TV...

Great result, I was expecting to be unhappy about this time tonight, but a very solid and determined effort from the Rovers (without too many bookings too!).

Matteo did a superb job dealing with Ronaldo, surprisingly, Nelsen and Todd were excellent as well. However, I think the best Rover on the day was Mokoena.. not a foot wrong, and made so many great interceptions and tackles... Stead had a couple of chances, but I wasn't really expecting him to put any away, so I'm not going to slag him off. Thompson, Flitcroft and Neill had average games, Pedersen slightly better (could've scored with a header if he put a little more on it). Friedel made two great saves to deny Silvestre and Rooney, the post made two more, and Pedersen made another. Emerton and Gally didn't do anything while they were on.

Pleased thumbs-up.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.