BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ManU 0-0 super rovers

I'll be there!

Got my ticket today. £32.00. Fairly high but nothing compared to the Chelsea tickets earlier in the season when we got thrashed 4 -0

I hope we win...but i really dont think we will. Players will be away with international duties and i think we'll be abit depleted.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I allowed to post that I probably have a spare ticket for this game and might be willing to let it go for less than face value if I can't get the full amount back. If I'm not then delete it but obviously i'm not trying to make any money on the ticket.

Meant to say pm if interested.

cheers

Edited by Manchester Blue

Nearly a week after going on open sale and not sold 1800 odd tickets. My we are spoiled these days, I remember not too long ago (8 years) we could have sold 3-4K for this trip.

Cardiff - simple as that. The kids had chosen OT as one of the away days we would have this season.That's been dropped for a trip to the Millenium Stadium. A lot of folk can't do both.

Nice article on Hughesy slightly connected to next game

This weekend should be the defining one of the season as far as we are concerned. A win and we are looking at a mid-table finish, even a loss shouldn't be that bad for us. Just look at the rest of the weekend's fixtures:

Southampton v. Chelsea

Arsenal v. Norwich

West Brom v. Everton

Palace v. Middlesbrough

Fulham v. Portsmouth

It couldn't be better for us on paper. Apart from Palace, the lower teams play the the other members of the top 4, and the two teams directly below us play each other. We should be laughing, yet I seriously doubt a Rovers win at Old Trafford. We have improved but we are still a mediocre team and even our good teams never won away at Man U.

With a lot of United players being away on international duty, hopefully they will be tired on Saturday. With very few of our players away, we should be well rested for what is going to be a very difficult game. I would consider a draw a good result. 1-1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.