BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2005/6 Season Ticket Sales

Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?

• Renewing my season ticket.
    • Renewing season ticket but moving to cheaper seats.
    • Not renewing my season ticket.
    • Buying my first season ticket.
    • Exiled Rover - wish I could attend games.

This poll is closed to new votes

btw Is your bravado based on the possibility of a collective ganging up on me with the myopic John who doesn't appear able to read and the other idiot?

328327[/snapback]

More big words from our resident internet bully. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif What a tough guy.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a pity that you are not as good at mental arithmatic........

328327[/snapback]

I presume you mean arithmetic? My mental arithmetic is as good as your smart arsed comments - I don't take kindly to someone in my age bracket talking down to me like a school teacher, that's all. No bravado, it's just called sticking up for yourself.

As I mentioned in my post, it's only partly about finance and that's why if we can entice a few thousand fans back to start with we can ignore the relatively small blip in sales turnover with a view to making this up in later seasons once the momentum gathers pace.

Why are you being so rude?  This is all I said......."I see where you are coming from but you need to think things through properly. Isn't the whole idea to increase revenue? Sure a couple of thousand (at best imo) may be added to the attendance but the main effect of your idea would be to entice thousands of current st holders to pay half as much as they do now. The nett result could only be a big drop in income for the club." 

Just a pity that you are not as good at mental arithmatic as you are at making words rhyme with rude ones.   

btw Is your bravado based on the possibility of a collective ganging up on me with the myopic John who doesn't appear able to read and the other idiot?

328327[/snapback]

Are you really so stupid that you can't see how your post was condescedning if not offensive. Or are you just so pig-headed that you don't care?

As I mentioned in my post, it's only partly about finance and that's why if we can entice a few thousand fans back to start with we can ignore the relatively small blip in sales turnover with a view to making this up in later seasons once the momentum gathers pace.

328332[/snapback]

See its not hard to be polite and respond in a proper and mature manner is it? But I still cannot agree to allowing some people to pay half who in the past have been quite capabale and willing to pay the full price. Its bad business. Maybe I could see sense in raising the age limits a couple of years as kids do not seem able to earn sufficient money until they are approaching middle age these days.

btw I still do not see why you took offence enough to be insulting though. I dont think that my post was condesedning in any way. I guess living in your house with you in it must be like walking on egg shells whilst trying not to break them.

See its not hard to be polite and respond in a proper and mature manner is it? 

Jesus, you're hypocrisy knows no bounds does it. Do you never wonder why so many posters take exception to you? People will treat you as you treat them. I have never felt the need to be rude to another poster on this whole board. With you it's impossible not to.

btw  I still do not see why you took offence enough to be insulting though.  I dont think that my post was condesedning in any way.  I guess living in your house with you in it must be like walking on egg shells whilst trying not to break them.

328340[/snapback]

Oh yes you do - you know full well, but as per your final sentence you just do not know when to stop.

I try to avoid your petty, and often race filled diatribes beacuse they bore me, as does this topic now. So just give it a rest as it's getting slightly off topic.

Unbelievable.  truly unbelievable.

328351[/snapback]

Crikey thats another of em! I think I'll change my sig to this..........."when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea". laugh.gif

Sorry John.  You are quite right to point out that I do frequently make exceptions in your case, but there is after all an exception to every rule.    smile.gif    And anyway you like it really dont you? tongue.gif

328352[/snapback]

He means me me you dozy sod. I must also point out that I said I have never 'felt the need' to be rude to any other poster. Quite a different thing from actually being rude to someone.

He means me me you dozy sod.  I must also point out that I said I have never 'felt the need' to be rude to any other poster.  Quite a different thing from actually being rude to someone.

328357[/snapback]

I know I've just amended it. Too many replies and too quick! Not bad for the close season though eh Manc? thumbs-up.gif

Edited by thenodrog

So if you forget about the exiled supporters and allow for the people buying ST for the first time, there appears to be a downward trend of 4%. Thus the tread would indicate roughly a drop of 600 ST sales.

Maybe philipl will check my maths.

talking to mate last night who is 29 yrs BBE ST holder who is not renewing, reasons:

"I'm fed up of watching boring s**t from overpaid dummies"

"I want to choose when I go and free up my Saturdays"

This on top of the lad and his missus from Euxton who packed in last season after 10 years who told me on Friday that he went to only 2 matches last season: Burnley home and the Parkes Testimonial!

What the hell do we do, I can't blame them and the arguments don't appear to exist to persuade them to not only retain but to attend a few games.

These are not rare examples; the other is the lifetime JW ST holder who only attended the WBA home (first game and crap) and the Parkes game. sad.gif

That these lapsed ST holders attended the Parkes game suggests fans are happy to support those who demonstrate loyalty and committment to the club week in, week out...............said it before, I'll not bother to say it again but a part of the solution to declining gates is clear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.