Modi

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong agian faggot!

I have done 2 years!  withstupid.gif

342900[/snapback]

Obviously you haven't done any spelling lessons. I also suggest you study our posting guidelines a bit more before your next post, or it will be your last.

Why start calling names?

Whats the point in that.

If you want to call me names mate, get Wez to point me out and come and say it to my face.

342902[/snapback]

dont forget that he is invisable, therefore you wont be able to see him

I wasnt at Villa so dont know exactly what happened, but this all stems back to all seater stadiums coming in to force. In the old days you could soon move away from knobheads and in the end all the knobheads were together, so the only people they ###### off were the coppers. Nowadays in a full stand you are stuck with the guys who have seats near you.

Nothing wrong with going to an away match havin a beer, havin a laugh, taking the pissout of the locals, and vocally supporting your team. But when your behaviour pisses of the mums and dads and kids who are there for the same reason as yourselves, thats out of order.

My wife and I used to go to most away games, but got fed of some of the antics and now the wife wont go. Bolton away a couple of years ago, some @#/? who thought he was hard, was walking around the top tier picking fights with his own fans if they wouldnt sing

In the past i have been a bit of a @#/?, i have had my fair share of fights at football and I have known many a hooligan from around the country, but I have never known such immature behaviour from people who claim to be 20 years old with a University education, as i have heard on this forum. Also if these guys think they are Blackburns finest, thank god football violence is a thing of the past, because watching Rovers would be a scary hobby, cos they sound to be some of the softest I have ever heard of. I also wear P&S Lacoste SI so please dont label every football casual with these children on here. When are the school holidays over ?

Too true Jordan!

Like I care about your muggy guidelines!

I only came on here cos' Wez said there were a bunch a saddos slagging us of for having a laugh yesterday.

342907[/snapback]

And boy you've really set the record straight....

You clearly have the IQ of a dying, ever so slightly retarded chimpanzee.

Who wears rockports.

I only came on here cos' Wez said there were a bunch a saddos slagging us of for having a laugh yesterday.

"Hey dere are a bunch of saddos on da rovers site givin us stik cuz we waz avin a laff at da villa game. u betta defend our onor dey is ? our style 2!!!!! saddos!!!"

You'd better f*** off then. You've made your point.

Prat.

Edited by Rovermatt

Glenn

I hope the Trimm Trabs are blue and white ? Bet you have got a Pringle too!

342937[/snapback]

Sadly the blue and whites have all gone. Had to settle for green and blue. sad.gif As for a pringle, no longer, but I did have one of the most horrendous ones ever, pink, yelow and black ! That's me and my Pringle circa 1985. Now if Farrahs come back in I'll be well sorted smile.gif

What I find interesting is I know 19 year olds, who certainly enjoy a beer or 10, who no longer go out in the local towns at the weekend because at 19 years of age they find the behaviour of others unacceptable and threatening.

There are a lot places I no longer visit because I find the behaviour of young drunks unacceptable. This is probably because I'm old, in body and your eyes, but when 19 year olds are saying the same thing perhaps these chavs, townies or whatever might realise the problems they are causing.

I was riding my bike this weekend when a white Nova pulled alongside me and some snotty little chav emptied a two litre bottle of water over me. I frequently encounter this type of behaviour, so when I stereotype Wez and his mate who chose to wear the uniform (and I don't know the subtleties), get drunk and behave appalling as total, worthless low-life you'll have to excuse me. Personally I hope they throw the book at you, I can visualise exactly how you were behaving and it isn't acceptable to me or all the very decent fans on here who enjoy a few beers at a game.

Edited by Paul

Chavs like Wez and the Invisible man are the symbol of all that is wrong with this country and 24 hour drinking will only enhance the problem (but thats for another topic).

I too am young (20) and find some places are too full of chavs being violent for no reason. Also on the roads they can cause fatal accidents but they feel it's ok "cause everyone else is doin' it".

5 words for these people:

Grow up, get a life

I just find it amazing that somebody who believes he is intelligient cannot see the probelm with his and his fellow 'fans' actions. Norwich away last year, Rovers fans had to move and in the end leave because of abuse from fellow fans. Cardiff, a bunch of scrotes hanging over from the 2nd tier abusing fellow fans calling them every name under the sun. Newcastle last year, Villas this year. I could go on and on. You don't have a monopoly on drinking, singing and having a laugh. However if I am annoying someone I will at least have the courtesy to think about my actions.

Now Mr Invisible I know think might seem a difficult concept but try to appreciate that other people pay as much as you to go to games and don't want them ruining. I know you only managed two years at Uni but surely you can grasp that can't you?

Cardiff, a bunch of scrotes hanging over from the 2nd tier abusing fellow fans calling them every name under the sun.

342953[/snapback]

i was stood behind them, it wasnt a very pleasent experience at all

their behaviour was way out of order

I'm sorry for everyone who was inconvenienced by idiotic behaviour on Saturday but this thread is worthy of messageboard gold status as

a) An anthropological study

b ) Being unintentionally hilarious

"F*** off we're not drunken hooligan gangster wannabees. Most of us are 18+ and I'm actually 20."

"F*** off we're not on the minimum wage. I earn 5.75 per hour."

"I wouldn't be seen dead in a naff label like Aquascutum. I wear Stone Island."

Priceless.

Edited by RevidgeBlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.