BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scotland, Hahaha

Thought you lot were too thick to understand the point.  Or perhaps having groups of male supporters follow and verbally abuse lone female supporters from the opposing team seems big to you.

352420[/snapback]

Nope, I doesn't seem big to me. But neither does the solution you described. Anyway, my passing comments mean nothing. Continue as you are/were.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of pleasure do you get out of it?

I don't remember any of the Scottish members of the board having laughing fits when England lost to NI, yet somehow we're the ones with chips on our shoulders?

Is this sort of gloating just attempts to deflect attention from the turmoil England are currently struggling through?

(Cue response: at least we're winning jock lololol)

352388[/snapback]

my sentiments exactly - i posted a similar post to yours last night and somehow it got deleted by the moderators - obvisouly because i was nearing the truth that the majority of people on this board have something against scottish people.

this can be shown in games at ewood park , some bloke behind me always curses dickov and previously as "Scottish ..." whereas i don't use the term "English" followed by an explicive to Rovers English players.

problems with the mentality of people

my sentiments exactly - i posted a similar post to yours last night and somehow it got deleted by the moderators - obvisouly because i was nearing the truth that the majority of people on this board have something against scottish people.

this can be shown in games at ewood park , some bloke behind me always curses dickov and previously as "Scottish ..." whereas i don't use the term "English" followed by an explicive to Rovers English players.

problems with the mentality of people

352430[/snapback]

Or perhaps because Rovers is an English club and therefore Dickov is a foreign player wink.gif

Not that I have anything against the Scots, Irish or the Welsh (as my sister is a national, apparently unsure.gif ). I consider the British Isles as home grown players and support these nations in tournaments - as I assumed most English people did.

352430[/snapback]

I don't know if I should......erm, no.........go on then I will.

It's nothing to do with that. It's because of the way you deep fry Mars Bars. Nothing more, nothing less. The English love a normal, plain, virginal Mars Bar. To deep fry them is sacrilage! Shouldn't be allowed. What can any of you say to justify it? biggrin.gif

Now then, I must be in the minority, because I am English and love Scotland. The people, the lansdscape, from Islay to Ullapool and from the Highlands to Orkney. It's a beautiful country. I don't even mind if Scotland win......it's great to be different.

I consider the British Isles as home grown players and support these nations in tournaments - as I assumed most English people did.

352440[/snapback]

We do.

It does seem to be the colonials who gloat when the nglish get beaten. Some of them even wear the shirts of other national countries and go and support them at the match.

aye, but why was my message deleted last night?

the point i'm trying to get at is calling some one a scottish bassa is the same as what people say about black players.

all i'm saying is that some people on this board are closet racists...

how did i know that was coming?

can't you see the difference in the quality? thats why england are more 'successful' than we are.

we rely on kenny miller a championship striker to get us goals compared to the likes of rooney, owen.

barry ferguson is our 'best' player and he couldn't hack the premiership!

so its not really hahahaful is it if you look at it logically. scotland are going to struggle to compete with the likes of italy.

the fact you find it amusing just shows to me that you have something against scots

352242[/snapback]

I'm sure nothing more than you have against the sassenachs. What ever happened to Scotland. You used to be so proud, so passionate full of fighting spirit. Now you are a joke. Why? Ok Ok England are not much better in terms of National Pride but we all should be asking why. Why has top notch players turning out for their country become such a sad joke.

aye, but why was my message deleted last night?

the point i'm trying to get at is calling some one a scottish bassa is the same as what people say about black players.

352475[/snapback]

I,m assuming hating all things English does not fall under your "racism" blanket.

Of course I don't want england to win. 

In fact I had a fabulous time at England v France at Euro 2004.  Wearing a French shirt (family is French a long way back), I was verbally abused by the ignorant little shi*s that pass for English supporters as I walked to the game (bearing in mind this was because they thought I was French and couldn't speak English because I hadn't spoken a word at this point).  Imagine the look on the twallys faces when on going through the gate I let out a long string of invective exlaining exactly what I thought of them. 

Why wouldn't I want the English to win after that?  Let me count the ways.........................

352416[/snapback]

THAT WOULD BE WHY YOU HATE US ENGLISH BUT LIVE IN ENGLAND AND PROFESS TO BE A FAN OF AN ENGLISH OOOPS I SAID IT ENGLISH FOOTY TEAM

352475[/snapback]

Show me a person that isn't a racist in one way or another and I'll show you a liar.

By the way, why is it only the Engish are ever accused and prosecuted of being racist in this great(not) country of ours?

Could be controversial and point out that there's not many that do discrimination as well as those from Glasgow but that's not the point...

Don't know if I'm like most English but when I watch international football my allegiance is in the following order

1) England

2) Scotland

3) Wales

4) Northern Ireland (don't ask me why the home nations are in this order - they just are)

5) Eire

6) Team with a Rovers player in it

I can understand the rival banter and such, but I personally would have liked nothing better than to see England,Wales,Scotland,Northern Ireland & Ireland all qualify. Would have been fantastic for British & Irish football.

My generosity also extends to local clubs would be great to have your Blackpools & Preston's up with us in the premier league.

O.K everybody has there limits the generosity stops near turd moor. thumbs-up.gif

. . . but when I watch international football my allegiance is in the following order . . .

Gotta say mine is:

1 - Scotland

2 - Italy

3 - Look out for results that have a country with a Rovers Player, but not supporting that country.

Being born in Scotland and with an Italian side to my family, I've no reason to support any other team. But I've got at least one team in the World Cup for next year.

I used to choose England as my second team but after the sh*t i've taken from England fans over my nationality, i don't bother anymore.

352513[/snapback]

As opposed to the constant sniping from Scotland any time England are mentioned ?. Come on now, if England did not exist, there would be no, or little, Scottish identity. How could a nationalist Scot define themself when there wouldn't be an English person to hate ?. Scotland has fine tradition in science and the arts, but other than Burns Night, it rarely gets celebrated by Scotland, whilst whinging and shouting at English people is more or less constant.

Really looking forward to the play-off draw friday. I can't really see us beating any of the other 2nd place teams though.. sad.gif

Hope we draw Turkey, but since the draw is going to be seeded I'm sure we are going to face the likes of Spain or the Czech Republic..

I used to choose England as my second team but after the sh*t i've taken from England fans over my nationality, i don't bother anymore.

352513[/snapback]

Maybe if you didn't always go on about how crappy England is and how great Germany is you wouldn't get so much sh*t...

Really looking forward to the play-off draw friday. I can't really see us beating any of the other 2nd place teams though.. sad.gif

Hope we draw Turkey, but since the draw is going to be seeded I'm sure we are going to face the likes of Spain or the Czech Republic..

352537[/snapback]

Don't kid yourself, we haven't got a prayer of reaching the finals. Doesn't matter who we draw in the playoffs.

As opposed to the constant sniping from Scotland any time England are mentioned ?. Come on now, if England did not exist, there would be no, or little, Scottish identity. How could a nationalist Scot define themself when there wouldn't be an English person to hate ?. Scotland has fine tradition in science and the arts, but other than Burns Night, it rarely gets celebrated by Scotland, whilst whinging and shouting at English people is more or less constant.

352533[/snapback]

Billy, I might be wrong but I think Andy is German so your riposte is 120 degrees in the wrong dirction.

Don't kid yourself, we haven't got a prayer of reaching the finals. Doesn't matter who we draw in the playoffs.

352572[/snapback]

We have a chance if we get lucky with the draw.. Best case, we meet Bosnia, and dont tell me we can't beat them..

We have a chance if we get lucky with the draw.. Best case, we meet Bosnia, and dont tell me we can't beat them..

352577[/snapback]

Considering how we've played over the last year, we wouldn't beat them over two matches no.

We barely beat Moldova and only did so thanks to a HUGE mistake by their goalie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.