BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2006-07 Seasons Fixtures

Given our history of first games against newly promoted sides begining with W ie Wolves, West Brom and West Ham, so expect Watford at Ewood for the opening day, although I'm hoping for a away game on the first day as I'm away on holiday.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given our history of first games against newly promoted sides begining with W ie Wolves, West Brom and West Ham, so expect Watford at Ewood for the opening day, although I'm hoping for a away game on the first day as I'm away on holiday.

Ive heard we are away to Arsenal.....

:)

wot bout weading?

Gav's booze bus will be making a few trips next season, wonder where we'll be going early doors? London trips are best done by train but we'll maybe stretch to Reading as its a new venue.

PS,

No half pints from Chorley who throw up in the mini bus this season either........ :P

It's going to be interesting to see how many Saturday games we get between the start of the season and Christmas. The first two games of the UEFA Cup are on Thursdays, which means Sunday league games, and the first 4 group stage games are also on Thursdays, which also means a move to Sunday. Given we'll be on Sky 3 times before Christmas the nightmare scenario is that we have only a couple of games on Saturdays before Christmas which means very low gates and much shuffling of people's diaries.

First game is surely nailed on.

Liverpool either here or at Anfield.

And guess who will get the winner. :rolleyes:

Florent Cinema-Pongolle? Perchance mon petit chou?

Fixtures will be released 10am, hoping for 'pool at home, a good old lucas neil challenge on there new striker, resulting in maybe a season ending injury, would feel alot better on the season ahead!!

Joking of course, could not wish that upon anyone ;)

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Bolton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea v Manchester City

Everton v Watford

Manchester United v Fulham

Newcastle United v Wigan Athletic

Portsmouth v Blackburn Rovers

Reading v Middlesbrough

Sheffield United v Liverpool

West Ham United v Charlton Athletic

Premiership opening weekend fixtures 19 August:

Arsenal v Aston Villa

Bolton v Tottenham

Chelsea v Man City

Everton v Watford

Man Utd v Fulham

Newcastle v Wigan

Portsmouth v Blackburn

Reading v Middlesbrough

Sheff Utd v Liverpool

West Ham v Charlton

Tuesday, 22 August:

Charlton v Man Utd

Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Tottenham v Sheff Utd

Watford v West Ham

Wigan v Arsenal

Wednesday, 23 August:

Aston Villa v Reading

Blackburn v Everton

Fulham v Bolton

Liverpool v Newcastle

Man City v Portsmouth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.