SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Do You Sit?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozz, you are as logical as ever!

however in my humble JW Upper seat near to the BBE the truth is that the Darwen End 85yards away are often far louder than the BBE...even the 750 odd fans from Pompey. Shoot the drummer and get a bell ringer.

Edited by preston blue

The away fans will appear to outsing the BBE to you BP as you are sat significantly closer to them.

The further away a noise is the quieter it sounds. :)

Not all that closer to them - I tend to sit fairly central . All I hear from the BBE is an embarrassing drumming sound . The away fans put the BBE to shame in nearly every match .

I would imagine when enough people actually complain to the club, rather than moan about it on messageboards.

I have done.

....and have they done anything ? Perhaps it should be the club making moves to find out what the fans want . They want our money don't they ?

....and have they done anything ? Perhaps it should be the club making moves to find out what the fans want . They want our money don't they ?

I dont think one person is enough to make any difference.

Unfortunately as with anything, doing nothing is tacit acceptance of the status quo. They dont know something is wrong unless people tell them.

I dont think one person is enough to make any difference.

Unfortunately as with anything, doing nothing is tacit acceptance of the status quo. They dont know something is wrong unless people tell them.

They should do . They are the providers of a product ; we are the consumers . It is not up to you or me to do their research for them .

Blackburn End. Just to the right of the goal and six rows from the back, just along from Bob Fleming and Capt Kayos.

Yep we are just a big cosy family

Jim J Posted Aug 4 2006, 07:21

Got my new season ticket yesterday, BBE, row 29, seat 32.

sjsbrfc Posted Aug 4 2006, 15:18

BBE Row 28 Seat 49

Is that in the lower as not far from us rabble :tu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.