BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Do You Sit?

Just thought it'd be interesting to see where everyone sits in the ground, maybe get a poll going, it might explain a few things about certain comments, i.e. those always moaning must sit at home! haha sorry couldn't resist, but really where abouts do we sit? Never mind a singing section, let's get a brfcs.com section! Edited by laughatthedingles

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the back row.

i stand alot and don't want to get in the way of peoples views so i always request somewhere on the back row home or away and the stewards seem to let you get on with it when your at the back. :)

Edited by jansenpresty10@wales

that typo is painful.

when i go i borrow my mum's season ticket (so she has more time to cook tea see :o) and i sit to the left of the squishy seats next to the directors box (to the right as you look up from the pitch)

Blackburn End Lower Middleish RHS, the guys that sit around us are a brilliant crack, Emerton hater sits directly behind us, only peeve is the 7 guys on our row who obviously have the bladders of a wasp !

(Apart from only having 2 staff on to serve x thousand people @ 1/2 time !!!)

Like a previous poster, only seating exception was for the dingles where we moved to the Riverside nr the away end on mass to check out the 6 digiters... ( A truly memorable evening)

My favourite seat was once a hidden gem but now discovered and now I its hard to get ...a £15 ticket next to the corner flag in the walkerstand..a few yards from the awayfans with lots of stewards in between..I remeber the Palace fans holding up tenners shouting loads of money..I just showed them my ticket and shouted "Premierrship ticket"

Blackburn End Lower Middleish RHS, the guys that sit around us are a brilliant crack, Emerton hater sits directly behind us, only peeve is the 7 guys on our row who obviously have the bladders of a wasp !

(Apart from only having 2 staff on to serve x thousand people @ 1/2 time !!!)

Like a previous poster, only seating exception was for the dingles where we moved to the Riverside nr the away end on mass to check out the 6 digiters... ( A truly memorable evening)

I couldnt speak day after through singin/hurlin abuse, and when pederson ran to us after he scored the winner B)

3rd row from back of riverside opp Darwen End penalty area.

The other end of the riverside to Al. (Oreet, Al?)

Three negatives for this position:-

1 Cannot see the big screen

2 Tannoy system is crap

3 Players keep hiding behind one of the support stanchions :D

But we've been here since Dalglish became manager.

It's home from home.

3rd row from back of riverside opp Darwen End penalty area.

The other end of the riverside to Al. (Oreet, Al?)

Three negatives for this position:-

1 Cannot see the big screen

2 Tannoy system is crap

3 Players keep hiding behind one of the support stanchions :D

But we've been here since Dalglish became manager.

It's home from home.

solution- slyly move seats. there's always plenty spare.

the drummer has won :(

finally moved to the upper tier of the Sir Jack Walker Stand. It was a real wrench to leave my seat in the Lower Blackburn End but there are a number of reasons as well as the drummeer(s).

Nobs who repeatedly berate the team

Nobs who repeatedly moan about the beer

Nobs who repeatedly moan about the weird and wonderful smells coming from Jordans area !

Nobs who are the drummer(s)

Nob of a lad who repeatedly manages to purchase the seat next to where we sat and then comes in half cut, cant stand, cant sing in fact the only thing he does is wind everyone up includign the kids

Nob of a match leader in the steward department

the three Nobs from Intack who sit in front of us who between them have less than 5 years service who claim to have seen every football match since time began.

So there you have it, my mates and I have flitted upstairs to sit with the Gentry. I just hope there are not too many Nobs sitting around us up there :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.