BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1-1Tottenham

Pretty impressive to have five (Or perhaps six) international captains in the team, even if some are ex-captains.

I seem to recall Brad getting the armband for us sometime? And while I'm not a fan of goalkeepers as captains, he's certainly the right type of personality for it IMO. If not him, then Savage or Tugay should get it. Ooijer seems like a leader too, but hasn't been at the club very long.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handball!!

Surprise surprise, not given. I am sick to death of getting screwed by official. Sick sick sick

Very slight contact for the pen, not intentional, a theatric dive it was more the way Toogs went in I think than the actual foul that swayed them.

Edited by USABlue

no, this has just crossed all lines. it's not normal for the opposing team to get away with murder every single game, while for the slightest, most murky situations they can hardly contain themselves to blow for the spot. it gets to the point when blaming bad luck and simply poor officiating look ridiculous. A conspiracy is what this is. A goddamn, bloody conspiracy.

What a ******* joke. Ref's and assistants are paid to get decisions right so why do they get all of ours totally wrong.

He lost all control of the game and i wasn't suprised to see that vicious elbow by ghaly at the end, only suprise was that the ref took his eyes out of his arse and actually saw it!

Penalty for them was dodgy to say the least, it looks to me as if ghaly stood on tugs' foot and the red card is a disgrace.

Mido shouldn't have been still on the pitch to handball it and a more blatent handball you won't see. The assistant went to give it with his right arm and then didn't!

Encouraging performance with 10 men, but once again screwed over by the officials.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.