SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vote For New Kit For 2007-8

key76

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing kits again?!? Glad I didn't bother buying this years then.

Not much to chose from between the home kits 0/10 for originality in the designs. I would have to pick Home shirt 2 and away shirt 3. I was very tempted by Away shirt 1 as red and orange clash with my hair. Don't think I have to worry about that now though!

Edited by Biddy

Hmm,

Home Kit 1: Nice - shame about the squiggly lines

Home Kit 2: ARRRAAAGGGHHHH

Home Kit 3: Nice

Away Kit 1: I like it but not sure about the man city blue or the badges being all over the shop

Away Kit 2: ARRRAAAGGGHHHH

Away Kit 3: I have always wanted our away kit to be halves. Like this one min and hate it the next. Cant make my mind up.

So, 3 and 1 for me.

home kit = 1. tidy!!

away kit = 1. well hard choice, the black and blue is stunning and will probably get my vote.

the orange design looks like a tiger, kind of a dutch theme and everyone likes orange apart from graham taylor!!

the black and red halves is also well tidy, the 3 away designs are all good but at this time away 1 just gets it!!

I thought we had a policy of keeping the home shirt for 2 years and changing the away shirt each year? but I guess money has taken over football, and the clubs want to make more money so thats why kits will be changed each year!

I think home 2 and away 3 or 2 is best!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.