Top Posters In This Topic

Home3/Away3

I would add my 2 pence worth: Not to whinge about the crappy sponsor, but

that we PLEASE reduce the size of the advert as its present proportions makes

us look a bit Fizzy Pop league.

And we are decidedly not Fizzy Pop !

Here ya go:

IPB Image

It's all likely to be academic as a contact of mine seems to think that Lonsdale/Sportsworld are almost certainly going to try to back out of the deal as they are making huge losses on it.

On the upside, at least we might be able to get a decent kit sponsor.

It's all likely to be academic as a contact of mine seems to think that Lonsdale/Sportsworld are almost certainly going to try to back out of the deal as they are making huge losses on it.

On the upside, at least we might be able to get a decent kit sponsor.

If Lonsdale is losing money, how can we get a decent kit sponsor?

Who would want us if our kit company loses money?

They'll have to buy up the contract and give us our shop back then! Should give us some funds to invest in the team come the summer. Surely the kit designs will also still apply just with a change of maker and maybe main sponsor if the gambling thing is banned.

James: Swoosh! :P

I think I read somewhere Accy Stanley have Nike...

Anyhoo, if bet24 end up with thier deal terminated, and then the club get rid of lonsdale the management could get those nice retro kits from toffs...

We could get them to make our nice red and black away kit too.

Or we could pay nike.

You lot are soooo out of date.

Stanley shirts are made by Surridge.

Who are they??

This whole messageboard is infuriating at the moment.

MOAN MOAN MOAN

Why are they doing the vote now? Might affect Christmas shirts sales bla bla bla ... ... It was much better last year when the shirts came out weeks after our summer holidays ...

MOAN MOAN MOAN

Crappest sponsors logo I've ever seen, why are those idiots giving us millions of pounds to buy players bla bla bla

MOAN MOAN MOAN

I hate Lonsdale / I hate Kappa / I hate Asics / I hate Uhlsport / I hate ANYTHING BUT NIKE but Surrige is OK cos Stanley have them

MOAN MOAN MOAN

15 quid for Boro tickets??! It's just not good enough, it should be two bob and a free pie with a santa hat. And the Liverpool game is on Boxing Day - they should serve 30,000 Turkey dinners at half time - really it's the holidays, don't they realise?? People will go to the shops instead if there's no free turkey on the Riverside :(

MOAN MOAN MOAN

That bliddy Europe competition, we'll be reliagated by Christmas if we keep winning more foreign games, what's Hughes playing at??

MOAN MOAN MOAN

Seriously people, it's nearly Christmas!! The world is full of people trying to do the right thing and make other people happy. That doesn't suddenly cease when the A666 goes past the Fernhurst. There's an amazing bit of ground on the right hand side where dreams have come true, legends have made history and we each own a little bit of that ground.

The people whose job it is to keep the dream alive are doing everything they can to make it as good as possible. Cut them some slack!!!

:brfc::tu:

Maybe I'm in a complete minority but I love these Lonsdale shirts and other stuff. I've never owned as much Rovers merchandise.

I have the kappa shirt, but I've only ever worn it once 'cos it looked like it'd been spray painted on and it nearly strangled me 'cos the collar was way too tight. Maybe it's be OK on an Italian bloke, as it mirrored the Italy strip that looked OK, but I don't think East Lancs blokes are built the same way...

• 2 weeks later...

i havent really made up my mind on the home kit but im in luuuuuuv with the orange kit! :D:brfc:

I hate Lonsdale / I hate Kappa / I hate Asics / I hate Uhlsport / I hate ANYTHING BUT NIKE but Surrige is OK cos Stanley have them

MOAN MOAN MOAN -Tris

LOL good stuff!!

Edited by RoversFanUSA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.