BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott Hollands Pies!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality has gone down over the years as they try to cut costs I suppose...It amazes me how bottles and cans are banned from the ground yet they they let you take a rock lethal weapon like a holland pie back to your seat which I am sure could dent the skull of any player with a good shot..

In most cases I would willingly boycott Burnley's sponsor (eg Endsleigh Insurance) but in this case....no way. If they were sponsored by Thwaites Bitter I wouldn't boycott either. Some times things are just bigger than local rivalries.

Absolutely right McClarky. Incidentally, do you know a good souce for Hollands pies in Scotland? I used to be able to get them very occasionally in Tesco, but alas no longer! :ph34r:

Hollands pies and puddings are the best in the world. Fact.

Sorry Al,

Hollands Pies are allegedly crap, foul, full of salt, fat, gristle, ground up bits of arsehole, & intestine.

Probably of dog & rat.

I'm going to get this board in lots & lots of trouble for this.

Thats the biggest reason to boycott them. No doubt the workings of the EU development grant system. WE give the eu loads of taxpayers money and they invest it with foreign countries to take the businesses and jobs that provide the bunce away. :blink:

Add nowaccording to Radio Lancs this morning, Hollands have announced another 50 jobs to go with more of the production moving to the parent company Northern Foods in Ireland

So Hollands is really no longer a local piemaker?? The Worlds gone mad I tell you mad. I was always very fond of Hollands pies. Especially the Steak Puds, when I could cough up the few extra P for one. Mmmm Steak Pud, chips and peas wi peas on top. Buggar whens the next flight home

So Hollands is really no longer a local piemaker?? The Worlds gone mad I tell you mad. I was always very fond of Hollands pies. Especially the Steak Puds, when I could cough up the few extra P for one. Mmmm Steak Pud, chips and peas wi peas on top. Buggar whens the next flight home

no gravy or teacake?

sad git :P

Archived