SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FORTY EIGHT POUNDS???????????!

48, FOUR-EIGHT.

The square root of 2304, 4 dozen poundlingtons, almost half a ton.

That's absolutely obscene. More than 50p/minute, that's worse than a dodgy phone line.

Plus the program will probably cost 5 quid or somethign stupid. Caviar pies and ragout pasties no doubt, washed down with paper cups of Bollinger '61 whilst we cheer on our brave boys in the Chelsea regatta. Come on chaps, you can win the Cheltenham Gold Cup here, ya know!

I'm staggered.

Travelling down by National Express which is costing me £2 return so the £48 ticket price does not seem as bad.

Fair do's Jordan but that's not exactly the point is it.

£48 is absolutely ridiculous for a game of footy and especially for a midweek game - the problem being , by you and the like paying that sort of price its sets a precedent and as long as people payit the longer they will continue to charge it.

£48 is absolutely ridiculous for a game of footy and especially for a midweek game - the problem being , by you and the like paying that sort of price its sets a precedent and as long as people payit the longer they will continue to charge it.

No wonder Man City fans have started the trend of boycotting match's.There was quite a few absentee's when they came to Ewood and Bolton.Rovers are moving in the right direction and cutting prices, a lot of other clubss should follow our example.

48 quid is outrage and they can stick up his boxers from matlan.I know i paid double that when i watched the broncos this time but the ground was sold out and i had to use stub hub which is like ticketbasturd but that was a one off ...bloody shandy drinking robbers.

Sorry, anyone paying Chelsea 48 quid for what is for them a very low category game is completely off their trolley, and doing the game a disservice.

As someone pointed out above, as long as people continue to pay those sort of prices, the longer clubs will charge them.

48-50 quid might just about be ok for a semi final or final but not for a League game.

No way Jose, :angry: (or should that be Roman)

FORTY EIGHT POUNDS???????????!

48, FOUR-EIGHT.

The square root of 2304, 4 dozen poundlingtons, almost half a ton.

That's absolutely obscene. More than 50p/minute, that's worse than a dodgy phone line.

Plus the program will probably cost 5 quid or somethign stupid. Caviar pies and ragout pasties no doubt, washed down with paper cups of Bollinger '61 whilst we cheer on our brave boys in the Chelsea regatta. Come on chaps, you can win the Cheltenham Gold Cup here, ya know!

I'm staggered.

And no one does staggered quite like you do, Bry.

£48 is absolutely obscene to watch a game of football, particularly to watch a club run by one of the World's richest men. Surely the difference between £30 per ticket and £48 per ticket to a man of Abramovich's wealth can hardly even register?

Ticket prices should be set by the FA, and clubs that charge too much should be severely admonished by the governing bodies. Deduct points, enforce transfer embargos, cut off their nads, do something.

I bet Kenyon is absolutely pishing himself.

Chelsea on losing streak!!!!

Losing Streak

:D

And there's trouble at t'mill - Chelski style!

Mourinho V Abramovich

Have fun!!!! :)

Excellent. Makes you realise how much better impersonations are on the radio... take note Dead Ringers.

I'm going, albeit in the West Stand on a freebie. Trying to work out whether this is worse than paying £48 for a ticket.

Do Rovers fans drink anywhere remotely near the ground? Been here loads and usually end up in TGI Fridays!!!

Excellent. Makes you realise how much better impersonations are on the radio... take note Dead Ringers.

I'm going, albeit in the West Stand on a freebie. Trying to work out whether this is worse than paying £48 for a ticket.

Do Rovers fans drink anywhere remotely near the ground? Been here loads and usually end up in TGI Fridays!!!

Will be in Slug and Lettice from about 14:00ish. Just up the road from the ground.

£48 is Obscene. I flew back from Spain for the Arse match for less than that, £39 return Alicante to Manchester. Wonder how much a season ticket costs??????

All season ticket sales for the current season are now sold out. However these are the prices for each area of the stadium.

EAST UPPER

Adult - £855

Senior Citzen - £430

Juvenile - £430

EAST LOWER FAMILY CENTRE

Adult - £530

Senior Citzen - £265

Juvenile - £265

WEST LOWER

Adult - £810

Senior Citzen - £405

Juvenile - £405

WEST UPPER

Adult - £1150

Senior Citzen - £430

Juvenile - £430

MATTHEW HARDING UPPER

Adult - £790

Senior Citzen - £385

Juvenile - £385

MATTHEW HARDING LOWER

Adult - £650

Senior Citzen - £330

Juvenile - £330

Absolute bargain prices I'm sure you'll all agree. Well worth the £30m spent on Shev to pot a couple against the mighty Wycombe

"Oh come on Didier"

"one more time.....heave....heave.."

Thank god I decided to support my home town team 35 years ago. Who would be a glory hunter? obviously some rich geezer :huh::huh: Supply and demand dictates prices but I would need to take out a bank loan if I wanted to watch them for the season, moreso if I took my eldest son. The cost of football, pricing the ordinary fan out of the market :angry::angry:

It should be a fascinating encounter on Wednesday. Bottom line is you wouldn't really expect us to get much out of it, on the other hand there's no pressure and you have to say the way Chelsea have been playing it's our best chance of getting something since Mourinho took over.

Can Warnock look as good against really top class opposition?

Can Derbyshire also turn on the style when rubbing shoulders with the elite? Really really hope Hughes starts with Benni's guile and cunning and Matty's pace and enthusiasm.

Can't wait.

I have been offered a ticket froma friend who has a spare for some reason. In the Chelsea end - BUT it is 'only' £35 (I know that is still expensive - but its not £45). Im sure there used to be some rule about charging home and away fans the same rpice?

There is, but its to do with home ticket prices in a similar part of the ground. i.e. at Rovers Darwen End tickets are the same as Blackburn End tickets, not the same as the cheaper tickets in the Riverside.

Can't make my mind up about this one, part of me says give this one up , send the reserves and keep our powder dry for Sheff Utd. on Saturday. This will be a repeat of the Watford game in toughness, I'm concerned we may give it a real go on Wednesday but still just get beat and burn ourselves out for Saturday and get turned over by another team of cloggers, don't forget they play on Tuesday so have an extra day to recover.

Archived