BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was suprised as I said before that we have nobody with defensive tentancies in our midfield. It sounds as though we could be 5 down already....bit late to bring that ball winning midfielder in now.

martin tyler just said ''attack is the best form of defence for blackburn,'' he's right! thats our gameplan.

warnock shouldve squared it for derbs, great tackle by essien though.

carvalho, just cleared of line from derbs - dare i say, on top!

We are away from home! With their attacking players a slow/poor start is inevitable, I ain't throwing the towel in yet 1- 0 at half time will mean game on second half! Your all forgetting Diarra & Essien ain't c/def's, it ain't a Terry organised defence! Kitchen sink time second half Hughes will have had 45min to work a plan out. Keep the faith, c'mon the boys.

This game isn't on sky is it? if it is i think i'l be making a very fast run to the pub for the second half. If not i'l have to stick with my radio coverage.

I can't believe people are moaning. We're all over them. Tugay gave the ball away for the first, he's just done it again and almost cost us a second. Everyone else playing great, Warnock would have scored a great goal but for last ditch tackle.

Yeah, I am with you on that. Everytime they goto Charlie Nichols on sky he says chelski are all over us but its just not the case and WE SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT PEN :angry:

As long as it stays at 1-0 i feel we can get something out of this game, IMO the next goal will dictate where this game is going. They score next, they'll put four or five past us, we score next, i think we'll throw the Axe on and sit on a point.

Radio Lancs commentators not happy with Poll.

Total cack. The guy can't ref to save his life. He missed 3 or 4 blatent fouls on rovers players that then lead to attacks for chelski. I heard there was one for the goal as well, not seen it yet though.

Looked like a stick on pen the first 3 times i saw it then from behind there is a touch on the ball but not sure who got it.

Poll is the type of slimy person/tosser(not just referee) that wants to make himself the star! If he is all laughing and jokey with Lampard before and after this match when i watch it later my blood will boil, i think he'd do anything to get a go on the russians yacht! C'MON ROVERS big 2nd half performance, i hope it does'nt come to having Samba up front for the last 10min but i would f*****g love to see it!C'mon rovers

Very open first half, it could have ended 3 - 3.

Defo not a penalty, a good last ditch tackle.

Gally isn't a central midfielder, not at this level anyway.

This game is still there for the taking, we could do with putting Drogba out of the game though.

1st instinct was pen but watching again I think he got the ball. If Tugay can stop giving the ball away or MGP can do one decent set piece we could get something. Poll missing some blatant free kicks for us and giving everything against us.

never a pen, it was a great tackle - best i've seen for a while. derbs had a tap-in, if it was squared to him.

warnock's been great defensively and going forward. now who thinks we shouldve got konchesky! :P

he took a knock from mikel, at the end of half, on his ankle, but should be alright.

freidel's save from shev was amazing, took a deflection of nelsen - which made it even better.

if only derbs couldve got more on his shot which was cleared off line.

stats, we're winning 6-1 on corners and on possession 52% - 48%

i'm keeping the faith.

Archived