BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Ordering Woes

Guest Kamy100

is she working now or am i ringing ?? :wub:

Called in at ticket office yesterday on my way home from work. No queue at all. The over-riding urge to see us turn over notlob out-weighed the fact they were trying to shaft us with the pricing.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Called in at ticket office yesterday on my way home from work. No queue at all. The over-riding urge to see us turn over notlob out-weighed the fact they were trying to shaft us with the pricing.

were there still plenty of tickets left for the bolton game?

were there still plenty of tickets left for the bolton game?

Didn't ask em how many were left but looking at the seats l was allocated they're pretty good seats to say l left it so late. Still selling Lower Tier as well so we ain't sold the 1700 allocation yet.

Didn't ask em how many were left but looking at the seats l was allocated they're pretty good seats to say l left it so late. Still selling Lower Tier as well so we ain't sold the 1700 allocation yet.

thats dissapointing, ok bolton are charging us more then what we charged them, but i still thought we would sell 1700 tickets, as its only about 10 minutes down the road.

cmon rovers fans get down to the breezeblock and stop the stupid boycott

big queue at ewood,about 50 in it,i had to be somewhere else so i thoght id ring on my mobile..number 14 for ten mins ,thoght id do it online now im home,wont accept my passwords grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..ah well monday morning trip to the ticket office.

big queue at ewood,about 50 in it,i had to be somewhere else so i thoght id ring on my mobile..number 14 for ten mins ,thoght id do it online now im home,wont accept my passwords grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..ah well monday morning trip to the ticket office.

I was number 14 for about 30 seconds just after half past four, then jumped straight to number 9. Took about 1/4 of an hour to get through - and the guy was really helpful in telling me exactly which bits of N01 I can order a couple of season tickets for.

I was number 14 for about 30 seconds just after half past four, then jumped straight to number 9. Took about 1/4 of an hour to get through - and the guy was really helpful in telling me exactly which bits of N01 I can order a couple of season tickets for.

Please tell me you are forwards of Row 20 :unsure::rover:

I rang up at 9.10am this morning for my City ticket. Didn't find out what number I was in the queue because they answered it before I got told!

OUTRAGEOUS.

Cant even given you a bloody number in the que.

SORT IT ROVERS

Just checked the online service again. Still cant buy a ticket for the cup game at the right price. Should be only £5 as im a y/p s/t holder, yet it comes up as £15 adult :unsure:

The club know about this, I had an e-mail telling me marketing are looking in to it

I rang on Saturday morning and got straight through. A polite lady told me that as I had now passed my 65th birthday I could have my City ticket for a fiver and advised me to wait until my pack arrived before claiming next season's ticket and I would get it for £179. Cracking service from my point of view.

I called up twice yesterday - the first time held for 15 mins before hanging and the second time for 12 mins and got through.

I booked tickets for the west ham match and at the end asked why I couldnt book them online. The woman (who was very nice on the phone by the way so no complaints there) said that they had forgot to put it up on the website and that I should have said because I wouldnt have been charged the £2 booking fee.

Shortly after this I noticed that the website had the west ham match up

I'm told it was sorted on Friday. I've got my City tickets so I haven't had reason to look again.

You was told wrong , Paul - the discount rate is still not available online . Unless they meant this Friday coming ....

Looks like a visit to the blue tent again .

Well I sent the TO an email this morning asking them about why I couldn't buy my seat and this was their reply.

Unfortunately you can now longer purchase your season ticket seats for the FA Cup game online. The deadline for this was yesterday as outlined on our website news story.

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...~989348,00.html

Due to ticketing system restrictions we are no longer able to offer the season ticket discounted tickets online. These are still available via our ticket office 08701 123456 or in person at the ticket office. Only selected fans with a Matchday history can buy the Non Season Ticket Holder prices online. (Adults £20 and Concessions £10)

That is about as clear as mud .

Presumably you can buy a discounted ticket (not necessarily your own) at the ticket office or by phone .....so to discontinue this online seems very suspicious . I wonder how many people have fallen for this ploy ... <_<

You was told wrong , Paul - the discount rate is still not available online . Unless they meant this Friday coming ....

I'm only putting bits and pieces together here, and it may well be I've got 2+2=5 but here we go........

Claim your own seat deadline was March 5th so you wouldn't expect the discount rate available online for ST holders claiming their own seat. The deadline has passed. Presumably an ST holder should get a discount for buying another seat. The club took the trouble to e-mail to say it was fixed on Friday:

Hi Paul

I've just been informed that this problem has now been resolved. There seems to be a problem with the system but the IT people have managed to override all the prices. Let me know if it happens again.

The problem with online ticketing for ST holders for this game was that some young adult STs were not coming up at the right price. I had the strange situation where the ticket I was bying in BBE was at full price but the one in the FS was discounted. One can buy online now but not at the discount price.

On the phone line situtation, again I'm told that's all, that for each ticket purchase the staff have to manually over-ride the standard prices and enter in the price, discounted or not, applicable to the match being sold. I've heard this on several occassions from the TO staff when I've been buying any special price ticket.

Archived