BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

It didn't help what was on offer last season with their home performances especially.

The novelty has worn off in addition to their fans also moaning about the cost. It will take a good few number of years in the top league for football to really establish itself in Wigan.

However, it doesn't help when the majority of those who follow football support Man U/Liverpool or Everton - in addition there is also a good splattering of Rovers fans

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only ever been to one Rugby match , at the old central park Wigan. A fantastic old stadium with a proper atnosphere. i feel the new ground has killed it.

Back to the ticketing issue;

Does anyone know if the club is intending to run the Club 16-21 next season? The official website only says new membership schemes are coming soon.

First post :D

Yes, Rover The Top.

The Club 16-21 membership details will be released soon. All 06/07 members will receive a renewal form but if you weren't a member last season, email your details to marketing@rover-mail.co.uk and we'll put you on the list.

Id love for us to sell more than Bolton.

9k for wigan is terrible - we should be aiming for 15-16k

I see Bolton announced yesterday they will be keeping matchday tkts at the same prices as last season.

This means a catergory A+ will still cost £36.

With the likes of Everton, City and Newcastle not selling their away allocation last season you would have thought they would have got the message by now.

Greedy!! Another protest i think next season - thats one away trip I wont be making. Especially when we will be charging them around £20!!

they only charged us £24 last season, which is not bad i think. I enjoyed my visit to the Reebok last season and will be making the trip again this season

They only did that as a last minute gesture because tickets were not selling and we had already given them discounted tickets earlier in the season - and for cheaper than £24 i think!

it's up to them what they charge, just because we charged them £15.00 does not mean they have to charge us that as well.

Wheres the thread on "my new season ticket hasn't arrived yet"?

neither as mine, they have told me it should arrive early August, which i can't understand why they just can't send them out now, its not like they have got loads to send out have they lol

neither as mine, they have told me it should arrive early August, which i can't understand why they just can't send them out now, its not like they have got loads to send out have they lol

Youve never posted 13000 letters have you gaz?

We don't need one. We all got them two weeks ago, no probs.

same, even my dads and brothers

most of my friends have also recieved theirs

they are a smarter than last seasons and colour coded....

same, even my dads and brothers

most of my friends have also recieved theirs

they are a smarter than last seasons and colour coded....

The Club have NOT mailed any new Season Ticket Cards to anyone.

The Card can only be supplied by SKIDATA (which have a 6-8 week lead time) and we only received the stock this week. Now they're going to have to be encoded individually before being mailed out to all STH.

Archived