BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

According to what we have been told at the Fans Forum in the dim and distant past the record was just over 17000 the season after we won the Prem.

I think the figure last season was in the order of 12-13000.

I thank you! :tu:

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a bit concerned that my DD hasn't come out of my account yet.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I've onyl just signed my credit agreement with them, so mine hasn't either. I think it just will come out once it's been processed. Then on the 1st every month after.

I am a bit concerned that my DD hasn't come out of my account yet.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I had to sign and send back an authority before the agrement could take effect etc.

I think if you're late missing a deadline for whatever reason they just take out two payments on the first of the following month and then just revert to the normal arrangement.

Does anyone have any idea how season ticket sales are going? After making such noise about the reductions i would have thought they would be talking up ticket sales if actually saw an improvement, or is it too early to say??

Let's hope their still counting em!

I don't think anyone has brought this up, and people might argue it's the wrong place but......................

MU season tickets are to rise by 14%-typical prices rising from £665 to £760

Seaon ticket holders will HAVE TO buy every cup home game

Jim White (Daily Telegraph) argues that all this extra money is going.........." to pay down the Glazers' mountainous debt" and that indeed "the demands ( for season ticket renewals ) now popping through letter boxes reveal precisely who is financing not only the development of the team but also the Glazers' very ownership of the club".

He also warns the supporters of other clubs not to snigger too hard.........." this is precisely the threat to Manchester City diehards should the Thais take over or Arsenal fans if the Americans move in. Don't be fooled by glitzy promises of new investment. The only investment the new style of foreign owner makes is in the initial purchase. For everything else, there's the fans."

So, the good news is we haven't been taken over. Yet.

I don't think anyone has brought this up, and people might argue it's the wrong place but......................

MU season tickets are to rise by 14%-typical prices rising from £665 to £760

Seaon ticket holders will HAVE TO buy every cup home game

Jim White (Daily Telegraph) argues that all this extra money is going.........." to pay down the Glazers' mountainous debt" and that indeed "the demands ( for season ticket renewals ) now popping through letter boxes reveal precisely who is financing not only the development of the team but also the Glazers' very ownership of the club".

He also warns the supporters of other clubs not to snigger too hard.........." this is precisely the threat to Manchester City diehards should the Thais take over or Arsenal fans if the Americans move in. Don't be fooled by glitzy promises of new investment. The only investment the new style of foreign owner makes is in the initial purchase. For everything else, there's the fans."

So, the good news is we haven't been taken over. Yet.

A point I've made many times recently. Nobody will convince me that these Yanks etc actually like football ...... they only like money and profit!

Very brave

If he doesn't like it now it may just put him off for life

Nah it's in his blood. I took him to his first match v Sheff Utd at Ewood this year. At one point it went silent around the ground and he started clapping and shouting "Rovers" at the top of his voice! He got a round of appreciation from the BBE around us!

Well trained!

Iv had a call this morning to transfer my ticket. Moved from N04 to N02.

Anyone know how ticket sales are going?

if we sell more then 15000 season tickets i will be suprised. To much footy on the telly these days.

I was watching ESPN last night and it was showing rovers v forest from 1995/96 season, the ground was full then, were did all those supporters go? i know they are supporting either chelsea or Man u now (glory hunters i can't stand them)

Archived