BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to make it more of an atmosphere inside ewood before we start concentrating on the outside and i think a good way to do this would be to give every season ticket holder a scarf which has been a succesful idea in other parts of the country.a good atmosphere will intimidate the oposition and i think this is something not enough people understand

Anybody else had difficulties renewing their s/t online? Mine doesnt seem to recognize the customer number, but perhaps the reason is that i only had a half s/t last year and im trying to get a full one. Looks like im gonna have to join all the others in the queue 2moz.

Anybody else had difficulties renewing their s/t online? Mine doesnt seem to recognize the customer number, but perhaps the reason is that i only had a half s/t last year and im trying to get a full one. Looks like im gonna have to join all the others in the queue 2moz.

If you can it might be worth printing the error screen..... to avoid the £5 charge (if it still exists)

How do you mean on the pricing phil? I'm in JW upper and my ticket went down by 215 quid!

You must have been sat at the very centre . My more modest seat was in the wings and this season went down by just £11 .

I'm not really complaining as great strides have been made , particularly in simplifying the price structure .....it just hasn't benefited me ! (My spare money has all gone on the offsprings' tickets - one day they'll be on their own :tu: ) As for sitting in the Riverside ; it'd be too much of a comedown . The BBE ? - the club would have to pay me to sit near the drummers ....

first payments for next seasons tickets went out my account on the first of june,

how quick has that come round,3 tickets for us,1 adult which was up in price from

last season,riverside outer,me lads who's now 16 also jumps up to a young adult,

and me daughters a junior gone up in price as well,am i complaining,am i heck,

still cheap compared to others,just moved my seat now so i dont get wet anymore.

Should be some concrete news soon as to how season ticket sales are progressing...fingers crossed folks!

Ive never seen an "official" source say how many season ticket holders we have in all my years supporting Rovers.

Ive never seen an "official" source say how many season ticket holders we have in all my years supporting Rovers.

Me neither. I don't see why they can 't say. " ...we officially have 13, 721 season ticket holders." There must be a reason.

Me neither. I don't see why they can 't say. " ...we officially have 13, 721 season ticket holders." There must be a reason.

Prob because theyre always so bloody low and seen as embarising! Just re-newed mine today at 1.45, 15mins before the phones shut. Cutting it a little fine, but hey the online system werent working and i was relyng on that! :rover:

renewed mine a couple of weeks ago, was told that everyone will be getting new cards

At the Fans' Forum in March (I think) Greg Coar said that they were not planning to re-issue new cards to everyone but that they would have to in a season or two. It may be, that with a lot of people transferring because of the cheaper prices, that they have decided that they might as well renew everyones this year.

I did some renewals and transfers recently and was told ALL would receive new STs as there is a problem with the outer layer of film peeling off the current ones. This is happening with two of our four.

Equally o2g is right about what Greg Coar said at the FF meeting.

How long do we think till someone comes on here and whines that they didn't get their application in on time and their season ticket seat has been sold under them? After all, they've only had 3 months......................

How long do we think till someone comes on here and whines that they didn't get their application in on time and their season ticket seat has been sold under them? After all, they've only had 3 months......................

The people in front of me in the queue were moaning about exactly that!!!! "Been coming down here for xxxx years, it's them that's s'posed to be worried about gates etc etc" I nearly gave up :rolleyes:

I was getting one with my mate but he took ages dont even no if he has it in now. I got fed up in the end

Only takes 5mins to complete

If not 20,000+ I'm sure it was near enough to 20K sold that season Den.....an incredible figure really considering the size of our club.

Personally I'm hoping for 15/16,000 to be sold by the seasons start

According to what we have been told at the Fans Forum in the dim and distant past the record was just over 17000 the season after we won the Prem.

I think the figure last season was in the order of 12-13000.

Archived