BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

I hope thats true pal but very much doubt it in such a short time scale.

It would be amazing if true. I'm really looking forward to next season.

On a side note, I absolutley love that picture Simon. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it :lol:

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something similar was said at half time over the tannoy about the ticket office experiencing 'high demand' with season ticket sales...great news,lets hope to god the club gets the reward it deserves and we see an end to these p1ss-poor 17/18,000 crowds in the top flight.

Glad you like the pic pugg,emotive isn't it!

A pal of mine went to renew yesterday and was told at the ticket office that approximately 13,000 tickets had been sold already including over 5,000 new ones! Now, I find this very hard to believe but if it turns out to be true it will be absolutely fantastic for everyone concerned with BRFC.

I was hoping for something in the region of 17,000 season tkt sales next season, however, if the above is correct it seems I am going to be way out.

As you say Wiggy it's hard to believe, but hope it is true :brfc:

Note: QUID FOR A KID AGAINST VILLA APRIL 7th

I'm putting in my application now but I'm struggling a bit to fill in the area/row/seat parts as I have no idea how many rows/seats there are! I've been on rovers.co.uk and there seems to be a ground map of some sort but for whatever reason I cant download it. Can anyone help?

I'm putting in my application now but I'm struggling a bit to fill in the area/row/seat parts as I have no idea how many rows/seats there are! I've been on rovers.co.uk and there seems to be a ground map of some sort but for whatever reason I cant download it. Can anyone help?

What part of ground are you looking at?

I'm not sure but I think BBE has roughly 30 rows and the middle seats would be somewhere in the 80's.

Probably your best bet would be to ring the club, I'm sure they would only be to glad to help you out.

Hang fire there mate I'm sure someone will help you out soon.

Seems a bit subdued on here today, not sure if it's because of yesterday's defeat or the fact that it's Mothers day :blink:

Was thinking probably the BBE, maybe near the middle towards the back unless there's any reason I should look at somewhere else?

Hi mate, i sit at the back of the BBE and in the middle. Your looking at around row 25-30 (with the back being 32) and seats 90-100. That is slap bang above Brads bald spot :rover:

A pal of mine went to renew yesterday and was told at the ticket office that approximately 13,000 tickets had been sold already including over 5,000 new ones! Now, I find this very hard to believe but if it turns out to be true it will be absolutely fantastic for everyone concerned with BRFC.

Methinks your pal has either misheard or is mistaken as we have 13,000 season ticket holders THIS season, not next season.

Far too early to say what will be the numbers next season at this time.

Guest fernhurstblue

oh i am sure that won't stop people asking the question time and time again ..... btw, will the final sales figure be on the television, maybe eurosprt? :ph34r:

:rover:

Is that a decent enough area to sit then?

Probably not, becuase you stand a chance of being sat next to me :) ! (28/91 I believe, I don't actually know my seat number, I just know who sits where around me, which can cause problems for cup games :) ). All all seriousness, it's a bit tame. The "noise" is all to my right.

Methinks your pal has either misheard or is mistaken as we have 13,000 season ticket holders THIS season, not next season.

Far too early to say what will be the numbers next season at this time.

Well, he he made his inquiry after being told that the ticket office had been inundated with applications. This was the reply the ticket office clerk gave him. Surely somebody is monitoring the number of applications received, so the clerk either gave him good information or bad.

Whats the situation with one off match day tickets?

are they being reduced as well? ths may have come up before

I'm sure it has come up before but for the avoidance of doubt adult tickets will be £15 in the Riverside and £20 everywhere else for all matches except for Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, which will be £25 and £30. It's all on the website.

Yes... except when the sun bounces off Brad's bald spot and dazzles you !! :lol::blink::P:

Well I sit in row 30, and there's two young lads sit next to us who go absolutely MENTAL every game, I'm the one who's had the heart attack but one of these lads will soon be joining me!!

Archived