BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A point I raised quite some time ago . If necessary we could even leave a token few seats to go on open sale in the BBE against the "big" clubs at special cheap rates of , say , £35 (no concessions) ..... :rover:

With the away fans we really do have to try and maximise the revenue to counter the cheap tickets for our own fans .

I raised a similar thing.

Man United have "one united" - they charge £25 for it, but match tickets are £5 cheaper for "members"

We 'could' do a similar thing with our membership scheme, if we so desired.

The article is no doubt very true. However, can somebody please tell me the last time their house smashed in a last minute winner in top corner against Arsenal :lol:

I haven't had a mortgage as of yet so I know doubt don't understand the stress.

Lifetime value of anything is ridiculous. Dominos pizza worked out the lifetime value of their customers; the amounts people spent on pizza was scary.

Lifetime value of anything is ridiculous. Dominos pizza worked out the lifetime value of their customers; the amounts people spent on pizza was scary.

Especially if one takes into account the cost of the ingredients over the same period.

The article is no doubt very true. However, can somebody please tell me the last time their house smashed in a last minute winner in top corner against Arsenal :lol:

:lol: Excellent

I'm thinking about getting a season ticket for the first time but as all my friends are fools and have "family" and "commitments" they're all refusing to join me. Does anyone know of any supporters groups going from Leeds? I've been to the odd game on my own before but if I was spending every other saturday driving to and from Ewood alone I can imagine it getting a little dull!

I'm thinking about getting a season ticket for the first time but as all my friends are fools and have "family" and "commitments" they're all refusing to join me. Does anyone know of any supporters groups going from Leeds? I've been to the odd game on my own before but if I was spending every other saturday driving to and from Ewood alone I can imagine it getting a little dull!

I travel from Workington in Cumbria for every home game, which means I more or less pass Kendal on the way down, if your going to be based there more often? Also, if thre is anyone else in this area fancy sharing some lifts next season? :rover:

I travel from Workington in Cumbria for every home game, which means I more or less pass Kendal on the way down, if your going to be based there more often? Also, if thre is anyone else in this area fancy sharing some lifts next season? :rover:

I'm rarely in Kendal nowadays, the odd weekend to visit friends and family and thats about it but if it ends up coinciding with a match i'll give you a shout and see if we can sort something out.

btw2 I bet Messrs Kilby, Shaw and Gartside are not happy bunnies at all with this news. Blackburn United has a nice ring to it eh? :rover:

And so it came to pass..............

Poor Agent Kilby sounds like a defeated man this morning after announcing the clarets never never land offer.

Tell you what ... their turnover next £7m compared to ours of £50m so why not cut their throat once and for all by making ours buy one get one free for the season after too? :rolleyes:

I know of several members who travel over from that neck of the woods - Jordan, Glenn and Smurf spring to mind.

... and Modi, Uddesfelt Blue and SausageManDog to name but a few.

Sounds like a minibus is in order; Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield then up through Halifax, Keighley, Cross Hills, Colne, Nelson -> Ewood. If only there was someone out there crazy enough to drive it..... (sober!)

I come over from Leeds. Unfortunately I dont think I can help with travel to Ewood, but if anyone wants to travel to away games from Leeds I'd be interested. The only organised away travel to my knowledge seems to go from Blackburn, which makes sense I suppose but if there's a number of Rovers fans in W Yorks maybe we can arrange something?

1 other thing rovers shold offer to fans is like a credit card for tickets only. So that if you want extra tickets (I.e. away games or cup games) then you can put the cost of the ticket onto that card and therefore allowing you to be able to follow the cup throughout any cup runs and then be able to pay at a later date.

I think it would work.

My wife has announced she likes going to Rovers. Well I always knew that but she felt we couldn't afford another ST, just possible we can afford another one. So we may end up with a nap hand next year. Possible one more new ST.

Archived