BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girlfriend wants to get one with me,

absolutely no chance I go to football to get away from her

Post of the year. This is saying what we are all thinking. Apart from Jan, Roversmum, err Clure and Gumboots. And Kiwiwannabee.

But apart from them, I stand by my mysigonism.

We had tickets last season but couldn't afford them this year. We'll be getting them again next year now. So much more affordable. Went into the BBE today for the City match and oh my god is it good to be able to sing and not get strange looks! Reserved our seats in there...granted were we are isn't the best view but the atmosphere makes up for it.

I am still debating over getting a ST. I would LOVE one and always have. The ony problem is I don't live locally, don't drive(Though I have a provisional Motorcycle license, due to take my test in the summer and get a 600cc) and I work rotational shifts, so may not make a lot of the Monday/Wednesday kick offs. Would it still be worth it, missing maybe 4-5 games? If only it was all Saturday 3pm kick offs! I will still end getting one in the end I think, if just t give my support to the club and show them how much it means to me that they are bending over backwards to try and make football affordable again.

I am still debating over getting a ST. I would LOVE one and always have. The ony problem is I don't live locally, don't drive(Though I have a provisional Motorcycle license, due to take my test in the summer and get a 600cc) and I work rotational shifts, so may not make a lot of the Monday/Wednesday kick offs. Would it still be worth it, missing maybe 4-5 games? If only it was all Saturday 3pm kick offs! I will still end getting one in the end I think, if just t give my support to the club and show them how much it means to me that they are bending over backwards to try and make football affordable again.

I'm in a similar situation Dan workwise. I do feel duty bound though to respond positively to the club's efforts. Definately getting one.

At half time yesterday, was there a ripple of applause when the ST prices were mentioned?

Thought I heard something when I was downstairs.

Most definetly Den, stayed in my seat at half time in the bbe lower and there was applause all around me when the prices were announced. I want them to advertise it every home game at half time to really drill it down our necks! :brfc:

Got our applications in yesterday, in the seats we wanted in the BBE :)

We'll have to pay monthly but who cares.

My renewal form arrived this morning,and I'm keeping the same seat.

Direct debit deadline is May 28th,and to claim your own seat is June 2nd.Transfer day is June 16th.

Rovers believe in affordable football for the fans,and they have invested 1 Million pounds back to the fans.

Well done to the club for putting fans first,now lets hope we can bring home the F.A.CUP.

:)

Renewed today - same seat as last year. Better views in the JW were tempting (especially as it'd still be cheaper than this season in the BBE) but I decided I'd miss the noise and the folks I'm sat with.

At work, I sit next to a Wolves STH who (unless Wolves get very lucky) will be paying more to watch Championship football next season. :rover:

Just filled in the 4 for our family (well done the club for the prices) and what struck me was the fact that we ALL got a separate envelope with the same football is for fans and other inserts, when one would have done. Hopefully it's from sustainable forests but it's money the club could save if they had a decent system. I'm sure this applies to a lot of people too.

After many years as a season ticket holder in the Riverside I move to sunny Spain so gave up on my season ticket. My parents still have the same seats after 15 years, they are over the moon as they will be saving just over £200 for the coming season. The best news is that one of my friends, who until 3 years ago, held a season ticket will be getting a new one. All credit to Blackburn Rovers for the way that they have given football back to the people. :lol::tu:

A pal of mine went to renew yesterday and was told at the ticket office that approximately 13,000 tickets had been sold already including over 5,000 new ones! Now, I find this very hard to believe but if it turns out to be true it will be absolutely fantastic for everyone concerned with BRFC.

Archived