BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

Renewed my season ticket this morning, couldn't get my seat i had last season simply because i didn't think i would have the money to renew until today so im sat 14 row further forward which tbh i'm not too bothered about. I had to renew after last season, it were a bargain at £249 then and an even bigger bargain at £199 (minus booking fee of £5 which i wasn't too impressed with)

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to renew after last season, it were a bargain at £249 then and an even bigger bargain at £199 (minus booking fee of £5 which i wasn't too impressed with)

Crikey some people are never satisfied are they? Just imagine ihtd that the cost of your ST had been £5.00 more with no booking fee. You'd have been as happy as Larry wouldn't you?

Everyone gets a new one, I believe they will start sending them out as from tomorrow.

Will they be sent out by special delivery? ( probably a question for Lee)

One of ours arrived this morning, ordinary club mail. Very smart new design, yellow background with the club name and crest highly visible. This is a little item to carry with real pride. The card seems much more substantial than the previous effort and I think is less likely to become tatty in the way the previous card did. Excellent. The card which arrived today was renewed very early, our others are transfers so i guess the straightforward renewals have been mailed first.

In the same post received a "lapsed ST holder" letter from JW. I should explain under the club's new disabled ST policy my son holds two STs in his name, one for himself and one for me as his carer. Technically I'm no longer an ST holder. I've already had a phone call from the club and now the JW letter. I'm feeling very guilty even though I'll be there. The letter is very good, clearly sets out what Rovers are looking to achieve and why fans should the support the club through the ST. One interesting comment is some fans are returning, according to JW, after an abscence of more than 8 seasons. The letter provides a free post address for those who can't renew to send their remarks / reasons direct to JW. Good stuff.

Interesting to note one of my kids has not renewed, doesn't want to go. I know I'm a parental failure. No phone call about this ticket but have had a phone call and letter about my adult ticket.

One of ours arrived this morning, ordinary club mail. Very smart new design, yellow background with the club name and crest highly visible. This is a little item to carry with real pride. The card seems much more substantial than the previous effort and I think is less likely to become tatty in the way the previous card did. Excellent. The card which arrived today was renewed very early, our others are transfers so i guess the straightforward renewals have been mailed first.

In the same post received a "lapsed ST holder" letter from JW. I should explain under the club's new disabled ST policy my son holds two STs in his name, one for himself and one for me as his carer. Technically I'm no longer an ST holder. I've already had a phone call from the club and now the JW letter. I'm feeling very guilty even though I'll be there. The letter is very good, clearly sets out what Rovers are looking to achieve and why fans should the support the club through the ST. One interesting comment is some fans are returning, according to JW, after an abscence of more than 8 seasons. The letter provides a free post address for those who can't renew to send their remarks / reasons direct to JW. Good stuff.

Paul

were there any goodies with the ST such as a smelly car thingy, scarf, dvd, or a Robbie Savage wig?

I hope that we have not been short changed this season; if we have I will be dammed angry.

Mike

Echo both of these comments - my renewed Season Ticket arrived, Blue background - a lor sturdier than in the past (but I bet the sponsor logo falls off in the wash)

I hope this is the start of the club automating cup sales and the like - the admin burden would hugely be reduced by that!

The wife has also got a non renewal letter. Very well written, but sadly no cigar!

Don't talk to me about passports... still a sore point after Vilnius lol.

Im still seriously considering the ST. although I'm not going to get to many games before October / November so considering just doing a 1/2 season ticket..

Is the direct debit option still available. I've just reduced my mobile bill quite impressively, I've also decided its about time the ex paid for her own mobile bills lol!!! The savings could make it possible to do a direct debit.

Actually.. maybe someone can help me out here. I'm sure I read somewhere that Barclaycard do some deal if you buy your season ticket on your barclay card.. I'm sure I read it somewhere... anyone???

Paul

were there any goodies with the ST such as a smelly car thingy, scarf, dvd, or a Robbie Savage wig?

I hope that we have not been short changed this season; if we have I will be dammed angry.

Mike

Nope no goodies.......just an invite to become the Ultimate Rovers Fan...........by signing up to the Home Cup Scheme. So I suppose we'll need to do that sometime soon.

Turns out the concessionary STs are yellow, the full price ones are blue.

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1087771,00.html

season ticket sales are better then we thought! hopefully we might get more before the first game but if not maybe more sales of half season tickets at xmas. :tu:

I'd be happy with around 16,000 season ticket holders, then we get the non season ticket holders, we probably get around 2,000 - 4,000 of them and add the away supporters we should be getting around 23,000+ every home game.

Is the direct debit option still available. I've just reduced my mobile bill quite impressively, I've also decided its about time the ex paid for her own mobile bills lol!!! The savings could make it possible to do a direct debit.

I applied for mine via Direct Debit a couple of weeks ago so it should still be possible. I did have to pay the first 2 months up front and then the last 8 months will be DD. You may have to pay the first 3 months by now.

On the subject of match tickets, I received an email from ticketmaster advertising rovers vs arsenal tickets today. Lots of other teams sell through there but it is the first time I have ever seen rovers tickets on sale on that site.

Ticketmaster well known for expensive booking fees, not sure what they are for rovers tickets as you have to log in to buy.

It will be interesting if they sell them via the site when we play united

Very strange and nice marketting. However, if you click on the "Ticketed by Blackburn Rovers" link, It just takes you back to our god awful internet "E-Ticketing" Page.

Which is possibly the worse ticketing site on the net in the world.

Not to mention that despite the lack of being able to choose a seat - Im expected to pay a booking charge if I try and use the phone to get the seat I want for the wife (and no, I dont mean the one at the other side of the stand - peaceful as it might be!)

Archived