BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

I received my ticket for the Arsenal game today but not my ST, i have to sit elsewhere from my ST seat for the Arsenal game as they had already sold it for that game but its not a problem.

Ricky if you want to pay for an ST via Direct Debit you still can, when i rang up to get my ST sorted out the other day, she said i could pay via DD but would have to go down to the ticket office within 4days of the phone call and pay in cash for the payments that have been missed since the deadline and then start the DD from then on. Seen as i couldn't get down to the ground within 4 days, i just paid for it in one go.

Thenodrog, your right i wouldn't be complaining if it were an extra £5 without the booking fee, i just thought it were a bit of farce to charge that much but if the money is going to the club, i really am not bothered about it.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o

A few figures on season ticket sales at other clubs....

Bolton 15,000

Boro 19,000

Reading 18,000

I'd bet we come out on top if our 14000 waas taken as a proportion of population

Paul

were there any goodies with the ST such as a smelly car thingy, scarf, dvd, or a Robbie Savage wig?

I hope that we have not been short changed this season; if we have I will be dammed angry.

Mike

I trust your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you said the above Mike?

:unsure:

Just awaiting the Barclaycard footy card and I shall be making the most of their interest free credit season ticket offer.

I shall be joining the growng number of ST holders for the mighty Rovers.

I feel a sense of pride and excitement lol. Seriosuly it would probably work out cheaper for me to but tickets on a match by match basis but I feel I should support the club as they have made the effort to reduce costs.

Cletus has finally gone & done it! :o

....I went down to Ewood today & bought my 1st ever season ticket! £249 in the Riverside (towards the Darwen end) Bargain! :tu:

I now have a strange kind of feeling.... like i can look down my nose at others who don`t have season tickets! I can now call them 'not real supporters' & claim they don`t have a right to have an opinion on Rovers related matters!

Ooh, the power!! <_<

(the nice girl behind the counter said the BBE was virtually sold out, apart from the odd seat at the bottom towards the sides...as was the Riverside)

(the nice girl behind the counter said the BBE was virtually sold out, apart from the odd seat at the bottom towards the sides...as was the Riverside)

Sounds good!

Dont worry Cletus,you aint all that yet son......you have to have been a season ticket holder for at least 10 years before you are accepted! :angry:

;)

Sounds good!

Dont worry Cletus,you aint all that yet son......you have to have been a season ticket holder for at least 10 years before you are accepted! :angry:

;)

...a bit like these messageboards! lol! :lol:

TBH....The reasons i`ve finally gotten myself a season ticket are mainly because i`ve just changed my job at work & no longer work shifts with wierd & unfriendly hours. I now get most of my weekends off & my evenings are free every other week. The other reason is price....i`ve said for ages i thought football was a rip-off & applauded BRFC when they announced these reductions, so i`d be a bit of a hypocrite if i didn`t get one. The only reason i left it so late was because two of my mates said they were going to buy STs aswell, unfortunately they both couldn`t commit....for their own reasons.

Are the Rovers implimenting a new scheme regarding season ticket distribution or information about them, the same as replica shirt availability?

The season is now underway and both mine and wifes season tickets have not arrived yet, nor any info as to when to expect them.

Are the Rovers implimenting a new scheme regarding season ticket distribution or information about them, the same as replica shirt availability?

The season is now underway and both mine and wifes season tickets have not arrived yet, nor any info as to when to expect them.

According to the official website they were all sent out by first class post last Thursday and Friday.

Don't worry just yet...7 days to go!

I reckon there is info on the website saying they were send out the end of last week - therefore expected to arrive, presumably, Monday/Tuesday.

Club started to post out STs on August 8th, from what the official site says the mailing was completed by Friday 10th.

Archived