BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Season Ticket 07/08

Season Tickets 07/08  

317 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing?

• I'm a non season ticket holder, but will get one.
    • I will be renewing in my current seat.
    • I will be renewing, but in another section.
    • I'm not renewing, but will go to more games.
    • I'm unable to attend Ewood, but good idea.
    • My names Vinjay I dont live in the real world

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any news on when the season tickets will be arriving? It is only a week from the start of the season after all.

The latest news on them was the beginning of August - I dare say they will arrive before the Arsenal match.

The amount of complaints I'm getting at the moment about slow deliveries on Royal Mail stuff is high(relatively speaking), and it appears the Royal Mail industrial action is biting harder and harder. 20 odd days to get them out to 14,000 odd folk...

After a bit of thinking and having no NI games to travel too for qualifiers from Oct/Nov onwards for the season I've decided I'm going to apply for a season ticket (qualify as a young adult at 21 which helps cut the cost down a bit). Wanted to see a bit more of Rovers and I thought why not...

Anyway I'm thinking of applying for a seat in the Blackburn End (Lower tier). Anyone got any advice on whereabouts in the Blackburn End or maybe persuade me to opt for another stand?

Ta

After a bit of thinking and having no NI games to travel too for qualifiers from Oct/Nov onwards for the season I've decided I'm going to apply for a season ticket (qualify as a young adult at 21 which helps cut the cost down a bit). Wanted to see a bit more of Rovers and I thought why not...

Anyway I'm thinking of applying for a seat in the Blackburn End (Lower tier). Anyone got any advice on whereabouts in the Blackburn End or maybe persuade me to opt for another stand?

Ta

The Jack Walker stand has a far better view and is just about far away enough from the drummers.

However you may have to put up with some rather loud snoring from some of the residents, one or two of whom may actually be dead.

The Jack Walker stand has a far better view and is just about far away enough from the drummers.

However you may have to put up with some rather loud snoring from some of the residents, one or two of whom may actually be dead.

As long as they've paid for their ticket, no matter ;)

However you may have to put up with some rather loud snoring from some of the residents, one or two

Its not the snoring you have to worry about where I sit, its the perfumed methane generated by certain members of this site :huh:

:rover: went down on sat morning to renew our season tickets,every window took up :rolleyes: and when it was our turn i tried to get last years seats but the girl said i had to pay £300+ for the jw outer lower tier,when the prices were supposed to be the same as last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so we are in the FRASER EAGLE STAND £249 <_<:brfc:

I understood that if you wanted the same seat you paid last year's prices as a one-off if your seat price had increased. I know we did.

:rover: that's what i thought,but i was not going to argue,i asked, and the girl said i had to pay the full price, for a easy life i took the cheaper option in the FRASER EAGLE STAND,see how i have mellowed :rolleyes::brfc:

Following on from some negative feeback on the season ticket take up, I have the following to contibute.

10% + upturn following a downward trend locally and nationally in attendances shows a genuine resurgence in committment and interest in BRFC.

Given we have a small catchment area and a increasing percentage of the population that is currently not cultually motivated to attend football matches. Id say we have done very well.

Factor in the yo-yo kickoff dates/times and TV saturation, it is remarkable that we have turned the tide.

Turned the tide we have, all credit to the club, Hughes, players, Williams and supporters groups

Archived