BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Citeh In The 1/4 Final

after the disappointment of the Bayer result followed by the awesome win over Le Arse we have a real chance of silverwear.

Ticket prices have just been published on the official site at £15 for ST holders and £20 non ST's, with of course concessions.

Citeh will bring a good following.

Lets get our mates (if you have any !) to this game and fill Ewood and lets make it rock...we CAN be the 12th man for our boys. :brfc:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beware the ides of March!

After doing a fairly comfortable double over us in the Prem we were galvanised enough to triumph over the Arsenal in the cup.

Rem we've already done the double over Citeh! :unsure:

Lets not tempt fate and have waggy organise any buses to the semi's just yet should we?

Anyone know where the semi's are being held this year ?

Please tell me is isnt at Cardiff.

Ok, it begins with C and ends with F ;) lol, actually I think your safe as there is nothing on the millenium stadium website

and the finals in lon-don.

Agreed - we do need to try to fill Ewood again for the City game, they are going to raise their game against us so we need to get behind the lads.

Should be able to muster 20k Rovers fans from somwhere for a fa cup 1/4 final? They will sell out the Darwen end so if we can muster aformentioned number, should see a crowd of around 28k. Frankly this game should be a sell out, but it prob wont! Again just £5 for me as a Y/p s/t holder. What unpresidented value for money, a total of £10 for Lev, Arsenal and City cup games. Incredible, hats off to the board! :rover:

City will fill the Darwen End for this game. I have no doubt. That would mean around 20,000 home fans would give a gate of 28,000.

With the prices again being set at a reasonable level (could this be the 'norm' price structure for next year?) we really should be getting a decent gate for this. In my mind this is a bigger game than the Leverkusen game as we are one win off a semi final.

Just looked back at the attendnaces from last year and it was very disappointing that we only got 24,348 on Ewood for the League Cup semi against Man Utd.

As for the game, like most people I fancy us to get through. Even if we were away I'd be pretty confident mainly due to our stroll at the COMS a few weeks back. City are a fairly poor team and I include the over-rated Joey Barton in that. Their forward line is weak no matter who they play. Any combination of Samaras, Corrado, Vasseline or Dickov shouldn't really be worrying us too much. This is reflected in a quick look at the league which shows them on 30 points and not that safe at the moment. They haven't won a league game since New Years day and, if they were to lose to Wigan on Saturday and Charlton beat Watford they'd be hovering over a relegation dogfight.

The one word of warning was the first half performance Man City gave at Ewood this year when they dominated, created several clear chances, scored twice but managed to gift us two goals. The final scoreline of 4-2 didnt really tell the full story.

The game is on telly again so not doubt even if we gave the tickets away for free we won't fill home section, really starting to worry that next year we will lose even more money as not convinced lower prices will have an effect, thats face it kids rather xbox's to football and people are happier in the pub then in the ground, it's a shame but the truth, the only way to fill ewood would be to have a world class players challenging for the league.

The game is on telly again so not doubt even if we gave the tickets away for free we won't fill home section, really starting to worry that next year we will lose even more money as not convinced lower prices will have an effect, thats face it kids rather xbox's to football and people are happier in the pub then in the ground, it's a shame but the truth, the only way to fill ewood would be to have a world class players challenging for the league.

so what would you do raise prices again?

my line for how much i pay for games is drawn and its right at its limit,any dearer and i wouldnt renew for the first time in 37 years because the days of us breaking transfer records are long gone

City will fill the Darwen End for this game. I have no doubt. That would mean around 20,000 home fans would give a gate of 28,000.

With the prices again being set at a reasonable level (could this be the 'norm' price structure for next year?) we really should be getting a decent gate for this. In my mind this is a bigger game than the Leverkusen game as we are one win off a semi final.

Just looked back at the attendnaces from last year and it was very disappointing that we only got 24,348 on Ewood for the League Cup semi against Man Utd.

As for the game, like most people I fancy us to get through. Even if we were away I'd be pretty confident mainly due to our stroll at the COMS a few weeks back. City are a fairly poor team and I include the over-rated Joey Barton in that. Their forward line is weak no matter who they play. Any combination of Samaras, Corrado, Vasseline or Dickov shouldn't really be worrying us too much. This is reflected in a quick look at the league which shows them on 30 points and not that safe at the moment. They haven't won a league game since New Years day and, if they were to lose to Wigan on Saturday and Charlton beat Watford they'd be hovering over a relegation dogfight.

The one word of warning was the first half performance Man City gave at Ewood this year when they dominated, created several clear chances, scored twice but managed to gift us two goals. The final scoreline of 4-2 didnt really tell the full story.

A The attendance against Leicester a couple of seasons ago at the same stage the attendance was 22,113. You would have thought Citeh would bring alot more than they did. I imagine the game will be around the 25,000 mark.

A The attendance against Leicester a couple of seasons ago at the same stage the attendance was 22,113. You would have thought Citeh would bring alot more than they did. I imagine the game will be around the 25,000 mark.

They brought 7k!

Archived