BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F.a. Cup Semi Finals

Your Ref Kris .... Go DEES Go Rovers

I was kidding with you. ;) Hence the indoor soccer reference. Good to finally find out who you are on the board. Two posts in one day after one post in three or so months!

Anyway, to get on track, I would not doubt the fairness of the draws if Manchester United and Chelsea draw each other. But saying that, hopefully Middlesbrough beat United and/or Tottenham beat Chelsea so we are saved the worry. I'm confident of beating Middlesbrough and Watford wherever we play them. Surely we won't make the same calamitous, absolutely disastrous defeat away at Watford?

At any rate, what a pot Rovers, Watford, Middlesbrough, and Tottenham would be. We would possibly be favourites and in a draw with teams we can beat without being on the top of our game. That's no guarantee of success, of course.

If we are drawing one of the top two teams, I would rather Manchester United. Chelsea is a longer shot, despite their staggered season. The way I measure that is by looking at who would be tougher to beat away. That's Chelsea by a mile.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do I know you? :D Dees, Rovers, hopefully a draw with Watford and the indoor soccer team to win on Thursday to cap it all off. What a week it would be.

Well for me, the dees ,rovers, western force, my baseball team and the kids i coach at rowing all won over the weekend!

Rovers vs Man U / Boro (which means Man U because Boro don't stand a chance at OT)

Chel$ki / Spuds vs Watford (which means Chel$ki because Spuds had their chance at the bridge and blew it!)

You heard it here first.

I have a co-worker friend who is a Chel$ki fan and is convinced they will get Man U in the semis.

Not a chance! The FA aren't going to miss out on a "showcase" Man U Chelsea final at the shiny new Wembley.

After all, it's the final that "everyone" wants <_<

SSN report the rehearsal that "Man u got Blackburn and Chelsea got Watford", however i think this is strange as neither man u or chelsea are actually through yet. Good old sky giving credit to Boro & Spuds.... ^_^

Still up for that watford draw, just spuds or chelsea that would bother me but as sky said we can beat anyone on current form.

Definitely agree with the 'Dream Final' of both Man U & Chelsea. Would be very very surprised (but very pleased) if we DID get Watford, to scupper those plans.

Although on our day we can beat anyone, and if say we did get Man U, with the injuries they're starting to get and the loss of Larsson, hopefully we can do to them what we did to L'Arse!

talksport have just said 2 balls are in the oven now

LOL! :rolleyes:

Best draw: Watford, obviously

Worst draw: Chelsea. They're more difficult to us, we seldom beat them (unless they're already crowned champions).

So, it will be Manchester, I think.

[/pray for Watford mode ON]

LOL! :rolleyes:

Best draw: Watford, obviously

Worst draw: Chelsea. They're more difficult to us, we seldom beat them (unless they're already crowned champions).

So, it will be Manchester, I think.

[/pray for Watford mode ON]

Everyone wants Watford, but I wonder if anyone is banking on getting us because they think we're an easy fixture.

Archived