SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F.a. Cup Semi Finals

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring in the conspiracy stories!

* Both the 'weaker' sides at 'home', to make it a bit 'realistic'

* Manchester United vs. Chelsea as their final. No freaking way we get past Chelsea, who'll beat Spurs in extra time by a Drogba header. It's all so...so...conspiraced..?

Hell i could see who we had got before he pulled the ball out.

He also got his hand in their very quickly after putting the balls in. Either he has a hot lunch date with Cameron Diaz or those balls were warm.

Fix, conspiracy....blah blah :rover: either way we have to beat spurs or chelsea. Bring It On!

edit: Wouldn't mind a trip to old trafford and please god not villa park!

Ever the pessimist that I am, I can't see us beating either Man U or Chelsea to be honest. We've played Chelsea twice already this season and we've yet to even register a goal.

I'm praying that Spurs come through.

If we are going to win the FA Cup - this has got to be one of the toughest routes ever - Everton, Luton, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea/Spurs, Man U ?

Hoping that Spurs can beat Chelsea at WHL now. Look at it this way - if we'd have got United/Boro - it would almost certainly have been United. Spurs at home to Chelsea - I think there is a half decent chance we could be playing Spurs. I'd much rather play Spurs than United!

With ManUre in relatively poor form currently, Chelsea was the one tie I didn't want.

What a shame Defoe's shot hit the bar yesterday.

On the other hand, I don't think beating the red scum in the first FA Cup Final at the new Wembley could ever be bettered. :rover:

Villa Park?

Rovers vs Spurs!

They'll be looking for revenge for 2002. We'll be looking to give them the same fate as their neighbours.

Watford would have been nice (but remember even Watford have beaten us!)

:brfc:

Man Utd and Chelsea kept apart

Manchester United and Chelsea could meet in the final of the FA Cup after the semi-final draw kept them apart.

As the BBC writes it.

This makes me so freaking agressive! We'll beat Chelsea. Wait, both Manchester and Chelsea aren't even through yet! Well, they probably will, and they probably will play the final. But I just feel every Rover will give 39014513% versus Chelsea. Don't fear them, don't defend too deep, dive around like Robben and we'll shock them. 2-1 aet. Benni McCarthy (header) and Bentley (deflected shot) for the goals, Essien sent off, Lampard injured. Written in the stars.

Why the bloody hell do I listen to this biased crap talksport, well H & J, at least. Ones a Spurs fan and ones a Chelsea fan.

"oh so we expect to get through to the final then"

"you wouldn't want a Blackburn and Watford final"

"Blackburn only have ten thousand fans don't they?"

What a load of crap, all I wanted was an unbiased sport show, were I could listen to the result of the draw. God I hope we get to the final, just to shut them up.

If someone could nobble Drogba, that would help. I don't really fear anyone else in their team (as long as people remember to close down Lampard when he looks as though he's going to shoot!)

Archived