BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 West Ham 2

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiots on the commentary suggesting that 'west ham deserve a bit of luck'.

Why? What for? being rubbish all season and whining in the papers continually? They deserve nothing.

We have played reasonably well, but 11 men can't beat 13.

If I hadn't been for TV replays before, that certainly changed my mind.

A disappointing performance in general, as they never really built off Samba's goal. They may not have deserved to win, but they certainly didn't deserve to lose like that. Both times I've watched us play West Ham this year, there's been a BS goal (Mullins' goal came from a corner that West Ham should never have gotten).

Oh well. I suppose we can always qualify for Europe through the FA Cup.

I think Bentley will get his red card recinded. What a joke decision in the last minute. That ref was completely useless.

I really really hope West Ham get points deducted and successfully find themselves relegated anyway.

rubbish game, rubbish officials.

(still not quite sure why we play so bad against the bottom clubs though)

We should be winning and had a legitimate goal disallowed. We're really shooting ourselves in the foot, but the standard of refereeing has been appalling. The linesman has called offside at least twice when they were not, and West Ham have won a number of free kicks for little to no reason. Frustrating. To add to my woes I'm having troubles with my laptop screen. It looks likes it's dying, coming back to life again, dying again. Argh!

Am I right? Am I ###### right?! I almost cried when that goal that never should have been was paid!!! Congratulations to the Rovers players for keeping calm, because I would have picked up a gob of mud, smeared it into the linesman's face, then quit football!!!!! I can't believe it. I cannot believe that pathetic refereeing that was on display. All evening it was ######. This is disastrous. Some people say that these decisions bring controversy. (Please don't use that word again) off! There's rules for a reason, and these must be enforced! Bring on the technology!!!

Le Chuck can tell his stories about officials all he wants, the more I watch these games the more it looks to me to be skewed, yes crooked. If Bentley got a yellow then why did the West Ham player aaaah you know what screw it I can't even be bothered. Our players gave up as soon as we scored. Whole ball over the line? it did not even get half way over.

1. We were poor.

2. West Ham were also poor.

3. The referee and his "assistants" were shockingly, horribly bad.

4. Do you STILL not want video refereeing?

The thing that is unbelievable is that this referee...and his "assistants" will be back next week still getting paid for doing this "job". If you or me had made a mistake on the magnitude of this guy, we would have been sacked. He not only made one mistake, he made two. He should be out of a job.

The penalty was questionable enough, but after the 2nd West Ham goal we should have done a Lille and walked off the pitch. Absolutely disgraceful officating. How anyone can referee a game so biasedly and get away with it is beyond me.

Yeah, that would have been good. Come out the laughing stocks of the Premiership, probably charge with bringing the game into disripute, handing the points to West Ham and probably being either fined or coked points. Great idea.

I think Bentley will get his red card recinded. What a joke decision in the last minute. That ref was completely useless.

I really really hope West Ham get points deducted and successfully find themselves relegated anyway.

rubbish game, rubbish officials.

(still not quite sure why we play so bad against the bottom clubs though)

2 yellows = no appeal.

Who's the moron on this board who said that they didn't want goal line technology brought in because the controversy is half the fun of football? Not finding it so funny now, are you? Idiot.

Find them and burn them at the stake! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived