BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 West Ham 2

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have we ever beaten West Ham since they last came up?

Can remember being beaten 3-1 first game they played in the Premiership after coming up.

Can't remember the return fixture at Ewood result.

I'm sure we played them in the cup too?

This season, we lost 2-1 at their ground. Didn't face them in the cups.

Listen folks. Driftpeasant has put in a lot of work to get this preview posted on the m/b. He doesn't deserve all this pathetic quibbling, ruining a great preview. The next posts off topic will be deleted and the culprits informed.

:rover: i predict lucas niell will get boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooed :brfc:

:rover: i predict lucas niell will get boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooed :brfc:

I've got a feeling you may be correct :tu:

I've got a feeling you may be correct :tu:

Agree. He may be quite pretty, but he did tell lots of fibs when leaving us. I don't mind that he left- I think we've done better out of the deal than they have- but I don't appreciate utter bull being talked to try to appease us.

He may be quite pretty

Ewwww ;) .

I think he will too. Since the world cup his ego got even bigger, expecting Barca to come in for him. He'll love it if he gets abuse. I say ignore him, he'll realise he's nothing special :tu:

Agree. He may be quite pretty, but he did tell lots of fibs when leaving us. I don't mind that he left- I think we've done better out of the deal than they have- but I don't appreciate utter bull being talked to try to appease us.

:rover: juniors sister used to go weak at the knees just looking at him :brfc:

will you be booing the greedy aussie then Jan?

Not enjoying work at the moment. I need a good cathartic rant at a greedy, lying egotist. I've been gargling salt water for days so a certain antipodean hacker best not get a "hamstring".

I'm glad someone else does that. Don't you find that now we're doing well and there are less frustrations to shout about you start shouting at minutiae? I found myself shouting that I didn't like Benni's boots the other week. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for criticism!!

The days of shouting abuse at a mindnumbingly unambitious board and being exasperated by journeymen free transfers are in the past. I think we still have an uncanny ability to shoot ourselves in the foot, however, especially when things are going well. I have a niggling feeling that we may have cause to grumble on Saturday -

Rovers 1 Hammers 2

bert 53 tevez 41, lucash 78

He's been saying in the LT today that he feels he has a good relationship with the fans still, which fans as he been talking too :unsure:

I agree we are alot better off without him Warnocks a far better player

He's been saying in the LT today that he feels he has a good relationship with the fans still, which fans as he been talking too :unsure:

i really do not hope lucas thinks he's going to get a welcome back party on Saturday, because if he is i think he might just be in a for a big suprise

I agree Warnock is a far better player then Lucas and offers a lot more to us then Lucas did

Press saying Lucash is in for a white hot reception.... seems to me a few people are changing thier stance on this subject. What happened to the model proffesional and 5 years of solid service? Amazing what a talented pair of full backs and a bit of time (or is that reality hitting home) can do.

Rovers 1-0.

I think I'll boo a little, then just laugh about the fact we now have a far better player in Warnock.

Press saying Lucash is in for a white hot reception.... seems to me a few people are changing thier stance on this subject. What happened to the model proffesional and 5 years of solid service? Amazing what a talented pair of full backs and a bit of time (or is that reality hitting home) can do.

Rovers 1-0.

For me, if I had the time and chance to go see this match I wouldn't pay much attention to Lucash. We've got two better backs now, he even helped fund the Warnock-transfer. He gave 5 solid years to us, the transfer was better for us, and better for him. Leave him alone.

Archived