BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 West Ham 2

.....and as it hit Tevez it was off-side. You couldn't make it up.

I was wondering that too. They will probably explain that by saying he was not in the field of play. Gutted today, even though I fully expected a L I'm sick about how it happened. HAve we played Charlton twice, if not then we can pencil in at least 2 more defeats, them and Watford. I'm hoping we appeal, which game will Bentley miss?\

I thought it was straight red= no appeal, could be wrong though, easily. Rapidly getting tired of this farce they call a sporting event, why has it changed so much. Handballs are not handballs unless the player is looking the other way when it hits him and there is a chance to send off the player with seconds left. Shoulder charges are no longer allowed, sliding tackles that connect with neither man nor ball are free kicks, pushing, pulling undercutting players in the air is all allowed, dependant on who it is. Sick of it sick of it sick of it.

There was a handball late on that would have given rovers afree kick in a tasty spot. It was waved away, the Whammer controlled the bounce with his are and then was able to clear it. Webb's stood right there and waves it away. Those ear pieces, communication with the linesman, no it's the FA telling 'em what to do, "come on Webb Blackburn are winning, do what you have to do to keep this relegation battle interesting" What Blackburn??? their EUFA chances? screw that we need interest in the London teams. All strictly tongue in cheek of course.

Not making excuses, I am very disappointed in my team we switched off after we scored and that is unacceptable.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He not only made one mistake, he made two. He should be out of a job.

The penalty was part and parcel of the disgraceful refereeing these days. The "goal" took the biscuit, the floor, the house, the kitchen sink, faith in humanity, whatever else you want to add!!!

Yeah, that would have been good. Come out the laughing stocks of the Premiership, probably charge with bringing the game into disripute, handing the points to West Ham and probably being either fined or coked points. Great idea.

Someone has to make a stand. It happens every single week - the standard of officiating in the league is a joke. There's far, far too much money invested in these games for a 40 year old, out of shape, ###### to judge whether a ball has crossed a line from 30 yards away. Especially with the speed of the game these days.

It's time for video refereeing.

No matter how much help Wham got from the ref, I´m still sick of Rovers allways loosing to the bottom teams.

Should have been well in control by half time. Then we get a goal, and then we leave it to Wham. Makes me

sick. And very angry.

:angry:

No matter how much help Wham got from the ref, I´m still sick of Rovers allways loosing to the bottom teams.

Should have been well in control by half time. Then we get a goal, and then we leave it to Wham. Makes me

sick. And very angry.

If justice prevailed, it would not have been a loss, I would imagine.

sick. And very angry.

Got to agree. Apart from the blatant cheating, we were absolutely shocking today. Didn't really look up for it, hardly trouble a very poor West Ham side and seemed to sit back when we went the goal up.

Also, is it just me or does anyone else not get overly roused and inspired when I see Roberts coming on.

It was written on the wall that we would lose this one and we'll probably lose to watford when they are bottom of the league.

God knows what the lineo was on but he gave 2 or 3 pathetically bad decisions and Mr Webb did nothing to curb his anit-rovers stance. On another sad note bentley is now suspended and what the hell he was trying to do is beyond my knowledge. I hope we don't get Mr Webb again this season as he is as bad as Poll himself.

Bye Bye Europe.

ROVERS 1 WEBB HAM 2

It is a long time since I have felt so angry after a game of football.

HOWARD WEBB IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

This was nothing to with football, nothing to do with West ham who happened to have eleven people on the field at Ewood at any one time and everything to do with completely incompetent officialdom.

Webb gave a penalty which never was.

Webb gave a goal which never was

Webb didn't give Webb Ham offsides that were

Webb did give Rovers offsides that were not

Webb was blowing for minor infringements instaed of letting the game flow thus favouring Webb Ham

Webb was itching to give a red card all game- he got it out three times before carding Bentley

Webb joins Ashby and Courtney in the referees hall of shame.

Football game, what football game?

well it wasn't our big injuries, it wasn't due to out lack of good enough players, it wasn't due to our form, it wasn't due to our fight and spirit, at the end of the day it was once again own solely to the referee why we're saying goodbye to a european place. if nothing else, it is indeed a fitting conclusion.

Absoloutely fuming. Webb and his assistants deserve to be thrown down a division or two-they were a let down to football today.

Don't think anyone else has mentioned it-but Bowyer hand balled the flipping ball too on the way to their 'goal'. Hughes said it right-it was just comical.

To rub salt into the wounds big dog sends off Bentley who now misses our game at Old Trafford.

As for the performanceI think we missed Nelsen today-too many balls seemed to be running in behind us and he brings that calming influence and organisation that makes us so hard to score against.

But why should we talk about how we played-we were mugged.

I could not beleive what I was hearing on Radio Rovers, if there ever was an argument for goal line technology their second goal is it. We always fail to beat strugling sides, I'[m sick of it and I am dreading playing Charlton and Watford at home now. You will think I'm nuts but thank God we haven't got Watford in the semi final.

Absoloutely fuming. Webb and his assistants deserve to be thrown down a division or two-they were a let down to football today.

Don't think anyone else has mentioned it-but Bowyer hand balled the flipping ball too on the way to their 'goal'. Hughes said it right-it was just comical.

To rub salt into the wounds big dog sends off Bentley who now misses our game at Old Trafford.

As for the performanceI think we missed Nelsen today-too many balls seemed to be running in behind us and he brings that calming influence and organisation that makes us so hard to score against.

But why should we talk about how we played-we were mugged.

He flattened Warnock only minutes after getting booked and all. Webb didn't even give us a free kick.

There has to be a huge question mark over the honesty of the 3 officials now.

They should all be suspendid with immiediate effect while investigations take place.

To err is human but tthat level of incompetance requires a motive in my opinion....

We didn't play well though but they would never have scored without "help"

Hughes got it all spot on in his interview (which was very controlled in the circumstances). The assistant ended up undermining the referee. He just got so much wrong. One can only assume he's been bribed by the biscuit magnate, there is no other explanation for giving such a twisted performance.

Webb could have done better, but for the key decisions which decided this game, he had to rely on the man with the flag - and he should never run the line again.

What was the name of the linesman (assistant referee)? I will certainly be writing to the Match Officials Association about his performance. I would like to point out that he had been making incorrect decisions all game, and that he is not to be left off the hook for what was one poor, idiotic mistake.

Regardless of their dodgy goals, I witnessed a well under-par performance from the lads in blue 'n' white today.There just seemed to be no urgency at all in trying to break open the Hammers meak defence and the second half performance was to be blunt,utter shyte. I'll go as far as saying the Hammers wanted it more than us.......our Hoodoo against the bottom clubs continues! :(

As for the ball not crossing the line,a call from the ref for a video reply is all it needed,wouldn't have taken more than 30 seconds.....will it ever come to fruition? What if that happens in the FA cup semi-final?

On a positive note,very happy for the big man Samba today with his first goal..he really enjoyed that one!

CROWD.

The constant barracking of Neill became just f'kin annoying,boring and childish,Rovers fans would do better to get behind our club and players.Again the attendance of around 17,000 fome fans was utter crap..are we really playing entertaining football and in the FA cup semi-final?.Lets hope the cheap season tickets do improve matters considerably on this front next season or the opposition 'your support is f'kin shyte' chants will continue.The chavs were at it again today in the BBE with the stewards trying to provoke a confrontation.....its really not clever kids. :rolleyes:

A BAD DAY ALL ROUND AND ONE TO FORGET.

What a flooking disraceful refeering performance, in fact it is the worst I have ever witnessed.

Despite Webbs poor performacne you have to question mark Hughes substitution of Derbyshire because as soon as he came off Rovers were toothless up front and through the middle and down the right hand side.

Its shocking that we now have lost a double to this team as they are simply awful.

In fact, as I head off to work on nights the only consolation I have is that after a defeat Rovers always seem to respond with a win.

howard webb is a bloody disgrace :angry:

The ref was wearing a west ham shirt under his kit im sure of it. Im so angry.

But, and this is a big but, we should never have been in the position in the first place.

Doesnt take away from the fact that the ref should be shot.

Also was in CIS today, didnt see what happened in blackburn end, looked like someone was being thrown out?

What happened did he shout to the ref that he was rubbish and Webb didnt like it

Archived