BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 West Ham 2

For me, if I had the time and chance to go see this match I wouldn't pay much attention to Lucash. We've got two better backs now, he even helped fund the Warnock-transfer. He gave 5 solid years to us, the transfer was better for us, and better for him. Leave him alone.

no

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH I couldn't give a rat's jacksy about Lucas Neill. He can score a hattrick, kiss his badge, show his arse at the BBE as long as we get the 3 points!

So Lucas: thanks for 5 years graft, no points for you on Saturday but all the best and cheery-bleedin-o!

I don't really like boo'ing former players.

I think it inspires them. Just look what happened when everybody boo'ed Ronaldo

When did Ronaldo play for us :P (sorry couldn't resist)

Totally agree but don't see the point either - still can't see what Lucas did wrong really except for being stupid and thinking he is better than he really is.

TBH I couldn't give a rat's jacksy about Lucas Neill. He can score a hattrick, kiss his badge, show his arse at the BBE as long as we get the 3 points!

So Lucas: thanks for 5 years graft, no points for you on Saturday but all the best and cheery-bleedin-o!

Well said, my feelings exactly.

Totally agree but don't see the point either - still can't see what Lucas did wrong really except for being stupid and thinking he is better than he really is.

My position exactly. Not even sure its that stupid as he is being paid a load of cash. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

I respect the fact he was at least honest about it unlike Bellamy. Won't get a cheer from me but won't be booing him from my pub stool in Edinburgh either!

I agree with them sentiments ,to.

The best way to show Lucas , is by playing good football ,and showing him why we don't need him anymore.

Him leaving as been his loss,and Rovers gain.

I'm going for a 5-2 prediction.

If I'm right that was Derbyshires first goal at Ewood on Sunday,so I'm having a first to score bet on Derbyshire.

He's settled in so well, it's like he's been in first team for years

My position exactly. Not even sure its that stupid as he is being paid a load of cash. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

I respect the fact he was at least honest about it unlike Bellamy. Won't get a cheer from me but won't be booing him from my pub stool in Edinburgh either!

dont understand you there, bellamy left to play for a team he has supported since being a lad, lucas went for money. i respect bellers more for being honest, lucas hasnt been

dont understand you there, bellamy left to play for a team he has supported since being a lad, lucas went for money. i respect bellers more for being honest, lucas hasnt been

Bellamy lied yet you respect his honesty?

Sure Neill went for the money amongst other thing but unlike Bellamy he never said he was going to stay and he didn't come out with a bare-faced whooper about not having a release clause because Hughes wouldn't have accepted that kind of thing. Then he mentioned something about those not thinking his falsehood being alright as "not understanding football"...please! Grow up Craig! You lied so admit it and be a man!

Neill did nothing wrong. Signed a contract, was going to see it out and eventually left for a much higher-paying job. Who, except for an idiot, wouldn't do exactly the same?

Mind you I don't think we should boo either of them. They both did well for the club.

Mind you I don't think we should boo either of them. They both did well for the club.

Spot on - since when has booing a player at Ewood ever had any effect other than to cause them to play a blinder and / or score? We need to get behind our own players, not try to get under the skin of the opposition - that's Sparky's job, which he has performed remarkably well these past weeks.

Going for a 2 or 3 goal margin to Rovers on this one. Bert to score a stunna (sic), Benni to notch from a Dunn assist and Gamst to remind us all just why he is in the team week in week out.

C'mon you Blues! :rover:

Nelsen unlikely to play tomorrow, so Zurab will drop in. Dunn in for the suspeneded Mokoena.

Derbs and Benni up front, play Bentos and Emo on the right, Pedo and Wazzock on the left, team picks it self really.

I think it will be a nil nil draw. Then back to Chorley for Chicken Afghani from The Hyatt (best curry around) and three pints of Cobra.

Nelsen unlikely to play tomorrow, so Zurab will drop in. Dunn in for the suspeneded Mokoena.

Derbs and Benni up front, play Bentos and Emo on the right, Pedo and Wazzock on the left, team picks it self really.

I think it will be a nil nil draw. Then back to Chorley for Chicken Afghani from The Hyatt (best curry around) and three pints of Cobra.

Bloody 'ell that sounds good.................. :blink:

Spot on - since when has booing a player at Ewood ever had any effect other than to cause them to play a blinder and / or score? We need to get behind our own players, not try to get under the skin of the opposition - that's Sparky's job, which he has performed remarkably well these past weeks.

Going for a 2 or 3 goal margin to Rovers on this one. Bert to score a stunna (sic), Benni to notch from a Dunn assist and Gamst to remind us all just why he is in the team week in week out.

C'mon you Blues! :rover:

well we certainly managed to put off Rio 'the almighty donkey' Ferdinand last season at Ewood. He completely lost it. B)

anyway, I can't see any reason to boo Lucas Neill. He did a great job for us in the 5-6 years he spent with us and said before the season that he wanted a new challenge, but didn't mind seeing out his contract. He gave Rovers the chance to cash in on him, and we did in the end. Which club Neill went to and for how much money, is non of our business tbh. If you boo him on saturday it will only show how petty Rovers fans are. Give him a clap instead, he deserves it for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers. End of.

A few people are saying that Bellamy lied, Lucas told the truth -

Yes Lucas said he wanted to leave to win things and play Champs League - I would ask WHERE DID HE GO?? he turned down liverpool and went for the money - which he never said was his reason for leaving. So he DID lie!!

I'm not too bothered about booing him because I think we've had the last laugh by getting Warnock/Samba in and the best thing we can do is beat them tomorrow.

well we certainly managed to put off Rio 'the almighty donkey' Ferdinand last season at Ewood. He completely lost it. B)

anyway, I can't see any reason to boo Lucas Neill. He did a great job for us in the 5-6 years he spent with us and said before the season that he wanted a new challenge, but didn't mind seeing out his contract. He gave Rovers the chance to cash in on him, and we did in the end. Which club Neill went to and for how much money, is non of our business tbh. If you boo him on saturday it will only show how petty Rovers fans are. Give him a clap instead, he deserves it for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers. End of.

I'm going to boo till I'm sick!

Archived