BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay T-shirt Anyone?

Some of you may remember a while ago I talked about getting some shirts made for Tugay. Well they are all designed and the printer is engaged and ready to go.

2im162o.jpg

The shirts look like that (but that image isnt print quality!) and are going to be printed on Blue (although I can do other colours on request.

If you want one the cost is a very reasonable £12.50 including postage and packaging. I havnt ordered any yet and they will be printed as a batch and delivered, hopefully, in time for the FA Cup Semi Final weekend.

Payments can be made via paypal to beckywilky@googlemail.com or PM for alternative payment methods. I need details of size and delivery address.

Any questions PM me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the t-shirts. I don't know if anyone remebers our first European campaign back in 93-94 but I had a few hundred t shirts printed up saying "Barmy Army European Tour 93-94" in Blue and white.

I sold them all and I can tell you at the age of 14, as I was (had a little help investment wise from my dad) the profits lasted me a hell of a lot longer than our run in Europe!

Some of you may remember a while ago I talked about getting some shirts made for Tugay. Well they are all designed and the printer is engaged and ready to go.

2im162o.jpg

Stu, when this thread was created I done another design and that was fairly similar to yours.

I'll hopefully e-mail the pics over to the e-mail address you supplied.

My design was far better than yours, lol. At least you had the gumption to go ahead with it though!!

Bt the way got a reply to the e-mail at the 2nd time of asking!

Stu, when this thread was created I done another design and that was fairly similar to yours.

I'll hopefully e-mail the pics over to the e-mail address you supplied.

My design was far better than yours, lol. At least you had the gumption to go ahead with it though!!

Bt the way got a reply to the e-mail at the 2nd time of asking!

Well have the gumption to get the NIBRSA ones ready too mate!!!

Stu

Is the print on the front or the back?

aND ARE SIZES S/M/XL or 40- 42,44-46 etc

S/M/L/XL/XXL

XXL fits me comfotably.

I do unfortunately need payment in advance as I cant afford to pay the printer out of my own pocket - but most of you know who I am anyway!

Why not give the tee shirt buyer real value for

their money and print the tee front and back.

The front print is the one you have already with the text,

While on the back would be a print of the back of Tugays head.

Face on front. Back of head on back of tee.

The first range of slightly surreal footie tees.

2im162o.jpg

The shirts look like that (but that image isnt print quality!) and are going to be printed on Blue (although I can do other colours on request.

If you want one the cost is a very reasonable £12.50 including postage and packaging. I havnt ordered any yet and they will be printed as a batch and delivered, hopefully, in time for the FA Cup Semi Final weekend.

Payments can be made via paypal to beckywilky@googlemail.com or PM for alternative payment methods. I need details of size and delivery address.

Any questions PM me.

I will definitely have one if they arrive in time for the Semi......

Can I have mine with a picture of Tugay on the front rather than that old bloke out of Steptoe & Sons? :blink:

Will send you some dosh by Paypal..............

S/M/L/XL/XXL

XXL fits me comfotably.

I do unfortunately need payment in advance as I cant afford to pay the printer out of my own pocket - but most of you know who I am anyway!

I will definatly take one. If a XXL fits you I will go for a Medium.....only joking XXL will do me fine.

You going to ManUre next week. If so I can give you the cash then.

I will definatly take one. If a XXL fits you I will go for a Medium.....only joking XXL will do me fine.

You going to ManUre next week. If so I can give you the cash then.

Nah mate, In Dublin - wedding anniversary apparently. 6 years :huh: I'll bell ya.

Are you referring to Steb there - I see he got in the act again

You could have had that blown up and made into a picture to hang over your mantle piece CAPT but SteB has again ruined a very good photograph by loitering in the background.

Archived