• Dunn
    • Pedersen
    • Santa Cruz
    • Derbyshire
    • Ooijer

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good result but I felt we deserved more. Very proud of all of the boys second half.

Did anyone else notice the Arsenal shirt that the ref had on under his? One for soccer am third eye next week

Arsenal dont like it up em

From a corner, the referee blew the whistle against Samba for no reason. Samba had a shot, handball on the line, and then followed through for a goal. Denied, of course.

Yeah except he didn't blow against Samba.

Poor first half as usual. Until Nelsen was sent off I was feeling more and more confident that we were going to win it. We certainly looked good second half.

Real shame about Brad's error. They didn't create much aside from that. It was in fact a succession of faults that led to their goal. All in all I'm quite happy with the point. When Van Fairy scored against us AGAIN I thought "oh dear...". To come away from it with a point after holding on with 10 men for 10 mins is OK.

Nelsen should not be off. From memory, he should never have been yellow carded the first time.

Unfortunately Alan Wiley had no choice but to issue a second yellow to Ryan Nelson. If Rovers play the agggressive style of football that they do, then cautions have to accepted

Good result but I felt we deserved more. Very proud of all of the boys second half.

Did anyone else notice the Arsenal shirt that the ref had on under his? One for soccer am third eye next week

Arsenal dont like it up em

Really? Why was that allowed?

Unfortunately Alan Wiley had no choice but to issue a second yellow to Ryan Nelson. If Rovers play the agggressive style of football that they do, then cautions have to accepted

Wiley was absolutely bloody awful but he got the sending off right. He's now sent off 8 BRFC players in 6 years!

btw John you are way off the mark we do not play aggressive football. I thought you had more oil in your lamp than succumb to the press and media manipulation. Competative certainly but aggresive / dirty no way. The two worst fouls today were committed by arsenal. An elbow in the face for Sav and an atrocious studs up block on Nelsens kicking foot were both totally intentional and extremely dangerous.

btw 2 Apparently Stiles is having a shocker too at Lpool. Alan Green is currently slaughtering him.

btw 3 I bet you know this John.... what is the running test required of Prem refs? It's a mile in so many minutes I think. Well whatever it is I'll show my arse on the town hall steps if that fat little git has passed it!

Expect the bully-boys headlines to return....Wengers just come out and said something like, "Blackburn used Violence"

He really should be charged with a disrepute charge for those comments. 'Chuck enough mud and some always sticks'...... The club should make a stand and insist that he retracts his comments especially with an equal bookings count.

Yep, listening to 5 live and that rat wenger has accused Rovers players of violence?

Your a ChUNT of the highest order Frenchman! :angry:

just heard him what an arrogent pr1ck AND VAN PUSSIES WASNT VIOLENT? WHAT A FAT FAGGOT WYH?LIE IS WORST REF IVE EVER SEEN I THINK....WELL PLAYED ROVERS.

Just got back. Got a bit wet with the rain in the Riverside but enjoyed the banter with the Arsenal fans, especially their faces when we scored and singing 'are you tottenham in disguise back at them'. It was a shame Ryan got sent off but Van Persie would have been through on goal. I thought the ref was crap today and obviously listened to Wengers mid-week comments. Oh, I voted for Samba MoM, I thought he was solid in defence, fabulous in the air, some great touches and dribbling to bring it out of defence and I just wish that shot he had, had gone in.

I went crazy when Dunny scored, how sweet was that?

We could have won it though, and this time Hughes made a big error I think. He should put Benni on much earlier. It would have given us another push and carried our momentum forward, and maybe Nelson wouldn't have been sent off. How many games is he going to miss now? If it's 3 than we're screwed.

I went crazy when Dunny scored, how sweet was that?

We could have won it though, and this time Hughes made a big error I think. He should put Benni on much earlier. It would have given us another push and carried our momentum forward, and maybe Nelson wouldn't have been sent off. How many games is he going to miss now? If it's 3 than we're screwed.

Shouldn't it be one game for two yellows? At least we have Ooijer...who I know has been poor so far, but I think he will be a lot better than at right back.

One thing I noticed is how much we have missed Emerton. Bentley seemed like a different player with Emo supporting him.

Archived