BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Realistic Summer Moves

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There must be many quality central defenders around European clubs who aren't currently in their first teams - and who wouldn't be averse to spending a few months on loan and playing first team football.

That's got to be better than bringing in more sub standard players on permanent deals? Do Ince or his staff have the contacts though?

Just how extensive do you think our scouting network is Den?

How big a scouting network can we afford?

Does anyone, apart from Nicko (have you head if he is any good?) know anything about this guy?

People seem to be jumping to conclusions very quickly, with very little knowledge.

No, not really. - Apart from the fact that he left Liverpool for super Millwall and he's 24 yrs old. He might be the second Beckenbauer though, eh? Let's hope.

We signed Lucas and Reid from Millwall. They didn't do too bad.

Does that have any bearing on Whitbread?

Just how extensive do you think our scouting network is Den?

How big a scouting network can we afford?

Are you suggesting that our manager doesn't have any contacts within the game?

No but you sarcastically put Millawll down.

'Super Millwall', as though they couldn't have any good players, could they.

Are you suggesting that our manager doesn't have any contacts within the game?

I didn't suggest anything. I asked you two questions.

No but you sarcastically put Millawll down.

'Super Millwall', as though they couldn't have any good players, could they.

Yeah it was a bit sarcastic, sorry about that. I Just can't believe what's happening Aggy. He was talking about there being lots of players in the lower leagues that could play in the Prem, a few weeks ago. I didn't really think that's way he would go. I didn't think he really meant it. ;)

Yeah it was a bit sarcastic, sorry about that. I Just can't believe what's happening Aggy. He was talking about there being lots of players in the lower leagues that could play in the Prem, a few weeks ago. I didn't really think that's way he would go. ;)

With a reported small transfer kitty there's not many places he can shop.

Going down to the Reebok now then on to the JJB where I hope I can hear you cheering the lads on Den.

The sad truth of it is we have carried too many average players for a while.

IMO the following should go (for any amount of cash)

Fowler (Clearly not the player he was and a fat, useless @#/?)

Reid (Never really rated him much and I dont think we can afford a constant crock in the side)

Mokoena (Enough said)

At least one of the reserve keepers

Nelsen (How this guy can be captain of a premier league team is beyond a joke, he has about as much charisma as a swiss roll)

Villanueva (we should'nt take the option to buy this lad, he is a luxury player that a team of our ilk can afford to blood)

I think it was Den said "buy first division players and you'll get first division football", or something along those lines. Well, it seems we've taken to buying League Two and League One players.

I really hope the Whitbread rumours aren't true, we don't need squad players, we need players who will improve the first eleven.

Cheif scout reccommends his own son and Ince falls fall it!.................Mr Williams needs to get a grip I feel...........All through the last transfer window we had the Andrews/Fowler saga and 6 months later up pops another.....I was a Ince supporter but his taste for Players is very very strange..........

He will not be better than Zurab, what's the point.

I'm praying to god that Whitebread isn't a replacement for Samba. I can just see Ince selling Samba for 5m, buying Whitebread for 2m, and then spending 3m on someone from MK Dons.

i know whitebread is not the answer to help tighten our defence, but after yesterdays performance we need to do something because Nelson and Samba were all over the place not to mention Warnock

Archived