BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Realistic Summer Moves

I find it interesting that as Philipl says some of the players are asking their agents to look at moving, if this is vetted right, it could prove to be a very good thing for Blackburn Rovers, as it could/should generate some much needed funds to strengthen the first team.

But I have absolutely no confidence in Ince or his team being capable of recognising the talent to come into the club judging by his signings so far.

£5M SHOULD BE ENOUGH

all depends who goes though... some players will be irreplacable for the type of transfer kitty available to us :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all depends who goes though... some players will be irreplacable for the type of transfer kitty available to us :(

Theres only Cruz who in top form is irreplaceable any of the rest could/should go.

Villaneuva and Fowler should be offloaded with immediate effect.

Theres money to made but can the clown pull in some outstanding talent?

I want Villaneuva to stay but we need to fork out another £4m to keep him, so that probably can't happen until the summer when other clubs can sign him.

He needs time and games, he's got the talent.

I'm not going to argue with the latter :lol:

I want Villaneuva to stay but we need to fork out another £4m to keep him, so that probably can't happen until the summer when other clubs can sign him.

He needs time and games, he's got the talent.

I'm not going to argue with the latter :lol:

Hes got talent, just a pitty hes no legs :lol:

Theres only Cruz who in top form is irreplaceable any of the rest could/should go.

Theres money to made but can the clown pull in some outstanding talent?

Cruz is already gone he doesn't seem to be the same as last year, his heart is somewhere else I believe. If we only have 5M fine its not a problem we can loan one or two. We need to make better use of this It happens all the time on the continent.

JAL, pal villa needs till the end of the year I doubt his wages are that high and we have alreaady put down 1M so he can stay. However its time to get a sprint coach in or SAQ to show him how to run and then adapt it into his game more.

Fowler well I had hoped your summer op would have sorted it out, however I think its plan to see that the only grass you should be gracing is the pasture land.

Now that I mention loans, Paul "My Son" Ince phone your old man at Inter and ask for any off the following:

Balotelli

Bolzoni

Cruz

Rivas

Jimenez

Adriano

Materazi

Samuel

Obinna

In fact any of their team. The top two though would be nice.

For 5m its gonna be bargain basement stuff, unknown foreigners , players coming on trial and/or loan

what are current PL rules on loan players , i beleive overseas loans and domestic loans are judged differently?

P.s those who wanted a robbie savage type player...Nicky Butt's contract is up at the end of season......anyone?

For 5m its gonna be bargain basement stuff, unknown foreigners , players coming on trial and/or loan

what are current PL rules on loan players , i beleive overseas loans and domestic loans are judged differently?

P.s those who wanted a robbie savage type player...Nicky Butt's contract is up at the end of season......anyone?

Sorry AJW no comparison between the two Butts slow and ageing we cant afford another one give me Joey Barton over Butt on the field of play then were talking.

Any chance of getting Bellamy back would be great, he is a class player, surely the doctors and that remember how to take care of him and they can ask Sparky for advice. A right winger is my priority but he is too good to not go for. Hopefully we can loan a RW if we get him, if we don't get Bellamy the whole budget should be spent on a good right winger.

Sorry AJW no comparison between the two Butts slow and ageing we cant afford another one give me Joey Barton over Butt on the field of play then were talking.

I'd have Barton before Butt any day, what we really need is a midfielder who can combine workrate with the ability to get past the strikers ( or striker in our case) and get in on goal goal. None of our current midfield seem to be able to do that.

I'd have Barton before Butt any day, what we really need is a midfielder who can combine workrate with the ability to get past the strikers ( or striker in our case) and get in on goal goal. None of our current midfield seem to be able to do that.

Stephen Appiah

We are linked with, hold your breath, Tommy Smith today...Watford striker.

Source?

I'm starting to think Ince's master plan is to take us down to his level of football, ie, division one! :rolleyes::lol:

Amazing about Smith if true, a 28 year old striker who has scored 18 goals in 100 games according to Wiki!

All things considered, id rather have Janko...

The thing that worries me about selling Warnock, is he is a proven Premier League players. The German chappy isnt, and i doubt the board will hand over the full 6 million to Ince for respending anyway!

Archived