BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Realistic Summer Moves

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hildebrand has been released by valencia today.

not saying we should go for him but hes a quality keeper.

Snatch his hand off - Robinson can't catch and commands no confidence in the defence. Stopping a few shots is not enough these days. Every high ball is scary and he just stays on his line. Technically he's a big liability.

I think the midfield is the problem not the defence. It's ALWAYS too far from the back line (and incredible the front player too!) You let any premiership midfielder/attacker run unchecked at most defenders and you've only one outcome. I still think a new keeper and coach with midfield injuries relaxing will see the defence our saving grace this season.

rite, what do we do? up untill a few weeks ago, i was thinking the problem was just no bentley/replacement. now in not so sure?

im not so sure or defence is that bad, they cant just become bad after a change of a manager

with what ever money do have to spend, what should we buy a denfender or bentley replacement?

Dunn will be like a new signing when he's back.

He has not played wellconsistently since he came back ..But I admit he played well early season

Rovers have missed a fully fit Robbie Savage , he was the heart beat of the side .

when he broke his leg at Watford a lot of what Rovers were about broke as well ..

He has not played wellconsistently since he came back ..But I admit he played well early season

Rovers have missed a fully fit Robbie Savage , he was the heart beat of the side .

when he broke his leg at Watford a lot of what Rovers were about broke as well ..

Well said. It's been almost all downhill since then.

Archived