BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread Part 3

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes but does the same apply to Carlos Quieroz?? He has been credited with Uniteds success this season...I think Fergy is only a front, and Quieroz is really running the team and will takeover once Ferguson leaves

Plus if Hughes takes over at Chelsea, he will be ruling himself out of the United job, dont think he would want to do that.

That sounds quite convincing to me. Certainly Quieroz strikes me as the obvious successor.

I've long thought that MH will be ManUre manager one day (and, unfortunately, a damned good one) but he'd not succeed Fergie - far to hard an act to follow. He'll be the manager-after-next at the very earliest.

Oh and I'm also convinced he's not the next Chelsea manager, too, but with nowt to back that up.

In the press it says Steve Clarke is next in line for the chop.

With Ten Cate gone and Clarke looking like he might be off as well, perhaps they have their man already and are finalising the details before they go public.

And i agree with Joey, i can quite easilly see the next Chelsea manager gone at the end of next season if they are trophyless.

"Man City midfield playmaker Michael Johnson, 20, is a shock £8m target for Everton. (The Sun)"

Liverpool and Everton to battle for Johnson's signature?

Everton have the better chance - Liverpool are heavily into Barry for the central midfield 'vacancy.' Johnson is decent, but a deal depends on how much Mad City want.

There may be some clues in Scolari's press conference today...he will be pushed on Chelsea and it will be interesting to see the reaction.

Big Phil can be a loon at times, so it could get tasty if Sky Sports get up his nose.

This might've been mentioned before but one of the reasons I remember Scolari giving for turning down the England job was the intrusive behaviour of the English media. Apparently, his family were getting bothered and Scolari wasn't prepared to accept this.

Perhaps, the hacks might turn him off Chelski.

NICKO

there's that many stories comin out of man city at the mo i thought i'd pass on one i heard

frank sinatra wants zico as boss , he thinks he can bring over the best talent from the far east to city

Larsson is a good player but I expect Big Club would demand lots.

Yup, Big club are good at extracting their pound. Dunn left for cheap because he was 6 months from the end of his contract and had been constantly injured. All of Brum's assets (Larsson, McFadden, Kapo) are on long contracts so they will want a lot of money for them.

NICKO

there's that many stories comin out of man city at the mo i thought i'd pass on one i heard

frank sinatra wants zico as boss , he thinks he can bring over the best talent from the far east to city

I will check on that - funnily enough it has a ring of common sense about it.

the guy who said about larsson having a medical as we speak also said zarate is signing for us on a season long loan, also Sevilla striker Alexander Kerzahkov is close to joining rovers as Jason Roberts looks to be signing for Hull, Damien Duff is coming back to Ewood because Pedersen is leaving for either Tottenham or Newcastle also rumours going round Blackburn that Andriy Shevchenko or Michael Owen could be on ther way if a deal for Kerzahkov falls through also Andre Ooijer is joing Feyenoord

The Anceloti story was carried last week-end as Abramovich apparently called him personally asking his opinion. Whether he asked him whether in his opinion he might like the Chelsea job I don't know but as the story came out early in that form rather suggests that the conversation was not a prelude to anything else.

the guy who said about larsson having a medical as we speak also said zarate is signing for us on a season long loan, also Sevilla striker Alexander Kerzahkov is close to joining rovers as Jason Roberts looks to be signing for Hull, Damien Duff is coming back to Ewood because Pedersen is leaving for either Tottenham or Newcastle also rumours going round Blackburn that Andriy Shevchenko or Michael Owen could be on ther way if a deal for Kerzahkov falls through also Andre Ooijer is joing Feyenoord

That's nine moves...

Kerzhakov left Sevilla months ago, Shevchenko and Owen are on the kind of money that Rovers DON'T pay.

Ooijer going back to Feyenoord is about the likeliest of that lot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your friend has been taking hallucinogens.

Archived