BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread Part 3

Nicko, is there any english team interested in Paulo Assunção from FC Porto?

He terminated his contract with them, for what he had to pay 600000€.

Rumour here refer that Atletico Madrid want him.

Are Rovers going to try him as well? We definetly should.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have been linked to Annan again. His agent says that:

"Blackburn, Bolton and Middlesbrough are all interested".

3M is the reported cost.

Annan must have had some game in midweek. He was valued at about £1 million before that...

It's the same story going round in circles again.

Depending on when "as we speak" was with regards to Larsson one could squash that rumour easily. Despite the fact that the guy who posted it sounds like a loon the fact remains that even a broken watch shows the correct time twice a day. At the time it was posted on here, he was training with the Swedish squad at Råsunda (This article mentions the whole squad bar Ibrahimovic and Rosenberg training). Now it's possible of course that he could've gone for a quick visit last night or something, but I doubt it.

Ryan Taylor & Rahim Hemdani to Hull City?

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but seen this Bentley quote;

"David Bentley admits he's unsure of his future at Blackburn Rovers.

"We'll have to see," he told Setanta Sports News when asked about his future at Blackburn. "I haven't discussed a new contract. I haven't actually discussed anything really."

Or is that just a re-use of a similar older quote?

...anyone looking at any of the other Palace kids? Watson is the pick of the bunch IMO.

Pelorus, currently his largest yacht usually bunkers in Malta. She is apparently fully supplied for his use, has filed her sailing plan (however, the Abramovich navy files more sailing plans than the Sicily Ferry!) and is not at berth but Abramovich never joins her in Malta- he either boards from his villa in Sardinia or uses the chopper to join her.

So nothing further from this end.

From a Rovers perspective is anyone worried about Scolari's interview later on today?

Scolari has made it known in the past that the English media forced him to rule out the England job when they got too close and personal and were aggressive.

He's bound to be hounded today to clarify his future and say if he is interested in the Chelsea job.

From a Rovers perspective is anyone worried about Scolari's interview later on today?

Scolari has made it known in the past that the English media forced him to rule out the England job when they got too close and personal and were aggressive.

He's bound to be hounded today to clarify his future and say if he is interested in the Chelsea job.

Yes

And I still don't see Big Phil as Chelski manager- they've just fired the volcanic ten Cate who upset the players so are they going for a guy who has "The Art of War" as required player reading and uses his left hook before talking?

Telegraph suggest Scolari wants his future sorted before 7 June.

Southampton have just appointed someone I've never heard of as manager.

Rahim Hemdani - WHO?!

Just did a quick Google search and Jan Poortvliet seems to be their new manager.

Can't say I've heard of him either to be honest.

Isn't the Rangers play called Brahim, not Rahim?

Obviously I have no inside information, but I would say that the regular change in the betting market is simply an indication that no one really knows what is going on. Little tip offs and money being put down is leading to huge market fluctuations...worrying times for all of us who have put money down...

Archived