BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do You Approve Of The New Manager?

den

Paul Ince.  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Your views on the Paul Ince appointment?

• Devastated
    • Completely underwhelmed
    • Not sure, but initial feeling is disappointment
    • Prepared to wait and see
    • Might be good
    • Should work out OK
    • Very optimistic
    • Top man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just stopped laughing!!

People on here commented that when Hughes came the players came out and praised them said it was all good and they were happy.

Everyone was pleased.

Now Ince is in charge and several of our senior players have said the same, we are happy we train with smiles on our faces.

And its a conspiracy, a response to bad press.

LMAO

Indeed, when a story of unrest comes out, everyone wanting Ince to fail seizes on every word, and treats it as gospel in support of their case.

When a story comes out from one of the players or staff, denying the unrest, it is instantly dismissed, or turned on it's head.

"He would say that anyway" or "Why is he saying there's no unrest? There must be unrest if he's having to say it."

Absolutely unreal.

I hope you are right Drake. I thought at the time that it could be a very shrewd move and I still think so. A big season from Dunny would be the equivalent of a new £5m+ signing.

Making David Dunn vice captain must be one of Ince's best moves so far - he's come out in several stories in support of Ince and the club, plus he's looking sharp on the pitch in friendlies. I expect a big season from him.

He didnt look that sharp in the friendly at home to Breda, and on the 74th minute he was duly substituted, i'm sick of reading bllocks that Dunny is performing well when hes struggling to keep his head above water on the field of play.

He didnt look that sharp in the friendly at home to Breda, and on the 74th minute he was duly substituted, i'm sick of reading bllocks that Dunny is performing well when hes struggling to keep his head above water on the field of play.

Yet again you're talking absolute rubbish where Dunn is concerned, he had a very good game last Saturday, and I'm sure was only substituted in line with the general plan of giving as many players as possible a run out.

I think theres so much resting on tomorrows game, if we win then the performance and tactical decisions will be scrutinized to the max still and there are aways things that should have been done differently.

If we draw then it could go either way, probably will be shot down in flames if it's a bad performance.

If we lose then the Ince anti fan club will be out in full force calling for his execution with fears of relegation etc.

I fell the only way to keep the wolves away is 3 points and a good performance, a tough task indeed.

Yet again you're talking absolute rubbish where Dunn is concerned, he had a very good game last Saturday, and I'm sure was only substituted in line with the general plan of giving as many players as possible a run out.

Your talking crap revidge blue, get your head out of your arse.

JAL, I don'y think you have made an interesting post yet. You are just stuck in a boring and predictable groove.

You think Dunn and Ince are rubbish.

There- that saves us from your next 100 posts as we know what you are going to say.

PS First day of the season. A winnable game so let's get 100% behind the lads.

Tonight 7.20 Ince says, in last paragraph, two or three incoming before end of window :unsure:

Blackburn Rovers boss annoyed by Manchester City's Roque bid

Thanks for the link.

Ince finally breaks his counsel: “...It annoys me because there are clubs out there trying to unsettle my players. It’s something I’m not happy about..." Going on to say “...It’s not right and it’s not professional...".

What odds would we have given 2 months ago that Ince would be the dignified plaintiff to Hughes's scheming attempts at destabilizing our club?

Regarding professional conduct, some credit should go to Ince for the manner in which he's quietly got on with the job.

Sadly it won't happen, as it appears that there are some who use this forum that are only too happy to align themselves with the Hughes agenda and his pack of hyenas in the media.

What is really interesting is that nobody from the anti Ince camp has made reference to Dunn's interview where he said how happy the group were and how Ince was charismatic.

If the comments were negative then there would be another 70 pages of dross but positive ones.. .well we cant have that can we.

What is really interesting is that nobody from the anti Ince camp has made reference to Dunn's interview where he said how happy the group were and how Ince was charismatic.

If the comments were negative then there would be another 70 pages of dross but positive ones.. .well we cant have that can we.

Let's hope that the tide has finally turned. If we win today, maybe they will come back on board?

Why do I have to suffer you? I appreciate that I could put you on ignore. Then again when I read someone having to speak up in defence of Dunn it'll be obvious that it's in response to you anyway so what's the point of that? No one else seems to have it in for him as much as you do. Can't you seek medical help? We could have a whip round. Failing that why don't you just give it a rest. You've made your case and taken the word "tedious" to new levels.

Anyway - do I approve of the new manager? We're about to find out. 5-6 games should do it.

Good luck Incey.

Ince delivered a excellent display of attacking passing football today. Well done!

It is true that was a very poor Everton side, but you have to aplaud coming out and making a statement like that. He made some tough unpopulat choices - like sticking in the Axe and going with 442 but it paid rich dividends.

Only question marks for me are Robinson - his delivery of the ball from the back is excellent but he looked all over the place when Everton were attacking, he was at fault for both goals - and McCarthy - why was he brought on? What dd he offer?

If you view the second goal again it was clearly Warnock's fault, he got caught out on the back post.

The first goal was one of the those goals that you will rarely see, it was a wonderful strike, question his starting point but how many times did Brad get caught on free kicks last year?

That was Robbo's first game in front of a back 4 he has NEVER played a competitive game with, it will take time to get used to them for corners and free kicks. His distribution is excellent and some weapon we can use this season.

Sign a top class right sided player and a defensive midfield player and we will have a brilliant season.

Archived