BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

TOTTENHAM - Chimbonda, Tainio and Malbranque all flown home early...Sunderland ARE keen but I don't think they want to go. Daniel Levy saw a chance for a sale to raise money to give him funds for Bentley and Capel...it has not worked.

WARNOCK - Newcastle's offer was only £2 million...laughable indeed. I'm told it would take £5 million. Even that sounds low.

HULL - Record signing should be Marlon King, flown home from Wigan camp today. the fee is £3 million, his wages are huge but it should happen. Wigan want the money to go for Andy Johnson.

FRIEDEL/ROBINSON - More frustration because Spurs won't accept £3.5 million. Farcical. I don't know what happens next.

BURNLEY - Chris Eagles was whipped off the Man U plane today. Record signing imminent.

MYSTERY TARGET - Named in the morning...and it is an absolute belter...but I don.t want to spoil your fun...THIS ONE WILL MAKE YOUR DAY - I HOPE IT COMES OFF.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i might of missed it in previous pages, but whats the latest on castillo?? also ryan giggs??

this mystery target-he is getable isnt he??

No latest on Castillo - not sure about Giggs - I believe they have made an offer for my mystery man.

It's a goodie - full details in the morning.

Nicko,

Just one question.

How far from a done deal is this in a time scale.

Bid in - close to the valuation - should have a big chance of this one.

I hope so. You will like watching him and he makes me smile too - and I have only seen him on video.

Could be Roque-level quality.

wot position does this player play in???

This is the free role/attacking midfielder I have been on about.

Quality.

Scholes?

No.

I hope so. You will like watching him and he makes me smile too - and I have only seen him on video.

Quality.

The champer's is going on ICE

Here we go again.

"Wait until the morning" says Nicko

"Patience is a virtue" my Granny used to say.

How about going off to bed with a nice cup of cocoa and the morning will soon come round, stop hassling the guy!

Quality.

No.

He doesnt play in Europe does he?

and would he consider coming to a club like blackburn??

what price range is it??

does he currently play in premierleague??

edit : i think anybody is just after good news roversmum, including me..when clubs go for players such as fowler and andrews it doesnt leave you with much hope or something to brag about..

wot position does this player play in???

Attacking Midfielder I think. International, maybe foreign, possibly English, or from abroad. Similar in style to Keith Andrews but without the box to box all action engine / hair cut.

nicko, does it look like that brad will be dissapointed and wont get his final big pay day. shame if it is he deserves it :rover:

also accroding SSN earlier derby were closing in on king and hulse, but its hull now according to you. looks like another theyve lost te plot on :lol:

Mentioned earlier in the thread - Villanueva.

Nicko mentioned seen video's - which infers not playing Europe.

For a midfield player - his goal scoring record is amazing.

Whichever way you look at it - Ince has come up with some interesting targets (Andrews apart - though I'll reserve judgement on that one).

Looking forward to his morning update :rover:

Mentioned earlier in the thread - Villanueva.

Nicko mentioned seen video's - which infers not playing Europe.

For a midfield player - his goal scoring record is amazing.

Whichever way you look at it - Ince has come up with some interesting targets (Andrews apart - though I'll reserve judgement on that one).

Looking forward to his morning update :rover:

If it is him, I'll be impressed. Castillo for £6 million could well be good, but it'll be a wait and see one. This guy though clearly has talent and should cost a lot less.

Archived