BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he did that would probably cost him his England place. Do Spurs have to sell to buy? Just wondering where they got the money to offer for that Left Winger?

Spurs DO have to sell - just heard - and there IS a big development at that end. Things could be rolling...although I am not sure entirely where.

This one will save the for 11 o'clocker...I might know more about it by then. But there HAS been a siginficant development at Tottenham in the past few hours that could lead to them having cash for Bentley and Capel.

Spurs DO have to sell - just heard - and there IS a big development at that end. Things could be rolling...although I am not sure entirely where.

This one will save the for 11 o'clocker...I might know more about it by then. But there HAS been a siginficant development at Tottenham in the past few hours that could lead to them having cash for Bentley and Capel.

Berbatov or Keane have been sold?

You still don't know any Developments on Robinson.

For whoever posted earlier, I think that The keeping Saga should calm down a little by the weekend. Villa may drop there asking price for Brad and We may have to pay more for Robinson. Friedel may stay at the end of all this. Who knows?

Do you know if Ince has taken a dislike to any of our central midfielders Nicko? If we're genuinely after Castillo and Andrews, that would leave us with those two, Dunn, Vogel, Reid, Mokoena and Tugay (possible Emerton too?) all challenging for a spot in the middle. Surely far too many for a side not having the burden of European games next year.

If you look at that central midfield - Tugay will surely play more a coach role, Axe will maybe move following Vogels arrival. That really leaves Dunn, Vogel & Reid. Reid I would like to see back in the middle but im not sure that Dunn is cut out for a top 10 prem team anymore?!

what about the developments of Paul Robinsons situation, anything to get excited about on that :blush:

Three Tottenham players have been stuck on a plane home to speak to new clubs.

I'm not naming them - I've got a story to write.

The only clue is that their combined sales would net about £8 million.

Do the math about where that money might be going...

Hi Nicko - know your busy but queried this yesterday.

Is the mystery target an attacking midfielder? or is this Milton Keynes fella our attacking midfielder? If Bentley goes are we potentially looking at bringing in

Castillo +quality Mystery target + quality Bentley right wing replacement????

Ta

no paul robinson then, is he on there pre season tour :unsure:

8million plus robinson plus a bit of cash = bentley then

3 players are?

chimbonda

malbranque

a n other

thought it was meant to be straight cash for Robinson and for Bentley. That way there's no doubt about valuations, if we have to pay Arsenal.

If Nicko is not going to name them until 11, can we not have pages of guesses please, especially if they are all Berbatov.

Spurs are trying to sell THREE players in a hurry. Their total worth is £8 million - so rule out Berbatov and Keane...ok?

Robinson is NOT in Spain with the rest of the squad anyway. Personal reasons I believe.

The reason Spurs want £8 million or so extra is to finance deals for two players they want...but whose valuations they have NOT yet met.

Hopefully more details later. But things are moving or players would not be stuck on plans to get their asses back here.

Remember all of this is speculation - if clubs (including Spurs) were to confirm or deny every transfer rumour there wouldn't be any transfers - anyone with any influence would spend their entire working lives talking to the media.

OTOH it's Spurs so ridiculous = nothing new :)

Three players stuck on a place home is hardly speculation ffs.

I've said it before...Carson isn't going to Rovers.

Probably because he will sign for West Brom instead.

Is that Rovers-related? I think so.

Robinson is THE target.

Does anyone actually know why? Not that I like the look of Carson either, but I don't understand the Robinson thing.

Spurs are trying to sell THREE players in a hurry. Their total worth is £8 million - so rule out Berbatov and Keane...ok?

Robinson is NOT in Spain with the rest of the squad anyway. Personal reasons I believe.

The reason Spurs want £8 million or so extra is to finance deals for two players they want...but whose valuations they have NOT yet met.

Hopefully more details later. But things are moving or players would not be stuck on plans to get their asses back here.

Well Rocha has held talks with Hull City... he could be one? ...also Hull and Stoke both showed an interest in Anthony Gardner... he could be one? most likely to Stoke, because if they don't make a signing soon, I think their fans might start asking questions... and the 3rd being Chimbonda?

Archived