BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry mods,cant resist but are we realy only at page 14 of this thread.good job btw,to the likes of dennis,ricky,modes and ste.much nicer to read this thread now.can i also say a nicko's 11pm update thread would be nice,with only nicko posting in it,and nobody else.

PAUL ROBINSON - Rovers have been on to Tottenham and are trying to buying him ON HIS OWN which is a good move. They don't want to discuss the Bentley sale. They only want Robinson just now because of the Friedel bid. I think the club would like to help Friedel and do Robinson as soon as possible. I believe Rovers would pay around £3.5 million for Robinson...over to you Tottenham.

Ain't going to happen if Spurs want 6m?

ANDREWS - People I trust tell me this deal is done. It is just a matter of when it is announced. I said something about a 'good day to bury bad news' last week and that is almost certainly the case. You have to let the new boss sign who he wants and see how it works out.

Like Dalglish signing Marker?

ROBBIE SAVAGE - Poor old Robbie is on his way out at Derby.

500k should do it?

Sorry mods,cant resist but are we realy only at page 14 of this thread.good job btw,to the likes of dennis,ricky,modes and ste.much nicer to read this thread now.can i also say a nicko's 11pm update thread would be nice,with only nicko posting in it,and nobody else.

You missed out Cocker. :)

Would you like Nicko to shout through the window at 11? The man's gonna feel like an outcast soon. :lol:

JUST TO WHET THE APPETITE...

There will also be a WARNOCK update and a HULL RECORD SIGNING for elevenses, along with the SPURS thing.

And if anything else breaks or develops in the next few hours.

Just about to go and watch the dawn of a brave new Man City era on Setanta...

JUST TO WHET THE APPETITE...

There will also be a WARNOCK update and a HULL RECORD SIGNING for elevenses, along with the SPURS thing.

And if anything else breaks or develops in the next few hours.

Just about to go and watch the dawn of a brave new Man City era on Setanta...

Just make sure the Warnock thing is good news because we are fed up with bad news upon bad news.

Pretty sure Marker signed for us in the Premiership, and made his debut against Spurs...think he even hit the bar with a header...

Nicky Marker signed from Plymouth in 1992, among the first wave of Kenny Dalglish signings. It was about the same time as Andy Morrison. A Ray Harford idea, I believe. Tough cookie - I was there the night he crocked the kid Ben Thornley in the ressies. Now that WAS a tackle.

Just make sure the Warnock thing is good news because we are fed up with bad news upon bad news.

Laughable news would probably cover it...

Must be great getting away from this site for a whole fortnight, the rest of us depressives have to soldier on with the doom and gloom. Have we had a previous manager sacked before a ball has been kicked in anger, what odds would you get at present ?

Shorter odds than that of a top 10 club signing a 27 year old fourth tier player for £1.5 million, I'd have imagined.

All four are pretty decent signings, especially if it is for a combined 8 million.

Chimbonda and Malbranque have proven themselves in the premiership. Tainio looks decent whenever he plays and Kaboul is a good prospect.

£8 million for those four?! May turn out to be the deal of the summer. Should be able to play pretty well together too.

Sounds like Spurs are now panic selling to fund the Bentley deal.

Ironic that Sunderland are effectively funding our best midfielders departure! :lol:

Oh well...

Id take Malbranque out of the bunch. He would give us something our other midfielders dont.

CHIMBONDA - is to big headed for my liking, decent right back, but he would stay only a season or 2 before hes off again

TAINIO - Lets say we have quite a few tainio type players in our squad already :rolleyes:

KABOUL - Fairly young, but inexperience and not the best of defenders. But no doubt he will improve. I know Haryy Redknapp likes him, and we know when harry sees a good bargain <_<

Archived