BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Robinson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£3.5m is too good to be true really. Williams is a canny operator but I can't see him stitching Levy up that good.

We'll probably take a few million off the Bentley fee now, knocking down Arsenal's cut and making us better off in the process.

Having been gutted about Freidel this has helped to salve the wound.

Sure, he's had it rough recently but I think that goes back to Zagreb which was a bit of a freak incident. Spurs is hardly the place to rehabilitate.

He's a basically a good, sound keeper. Rovers could be the ideal place to rediscover his belief in himself as we are hardly consistantly in the media glare as we all know. Once he does we have ourselves a very good keeper.

a quality peice of buisiness

to say villa are signung brad for 2 million we are gettin someone who is 9 years younger for only 1.5 milli on more

a huge thanks brad for 8 great years

wow its going to be wierd next year on radio rovers with brads name not being on the team sheet

Just think how broad Robinson's shoulders will be as he walks into Brockhall for training.

He knows he was the only choice for us, and despite some hiccups, the club made it clear that they would hold out for him.

Added to that a 5-year contract; probably just the vote of confidence he needs.

As for Cerny keeping him out of the Spurs side last season: politics pure and simple. There were scores to be settled by the board and the new manager.

That probably says more about Spurs as a club than it does about Robinson.

Who was interested in Cerny at the end of the season? Certainly not Spurs.

Just think how broad Robinson's shoulders will be as he walks into Brockhall for training.

He knows he was the only choice for us, and despite some hiccups, the club made it clear that they would hold out for him.

Added to that a 5-year contract; probably just the vote of confidence he needs.

As for Cerny keeping him out of the Spurs side last season: politics pure and simple. There were scores to be settled by the board and the new manager.

That probably says more about Spurs as a club than it does about Robinson.

Who was interested in Cerny at the end of the season? Certainly not Spurs.

exatly right robinson would have been tottenhams 4th keeper next season if he had stayed because they have know gomes and tony warner so that means that cerny wil now be 3rd choice keeper so it shows how much spuds really wanted cerny. all he was is a replacement for robbo

Great move- only another ten out field positions to go. Football management is easy - get good players gradually replace them with excellent players, get excellent players gradually replace them with stars, get star players gradually replace them with world beaters. We are obviously following the Kiddo/ Roy Boy route !

We will soon be singing " Englands number 1, England englands number 1!!" I'm over the moon, it's going to top my nite of! I though the worse was to come wen i heard frideal wanted out! best replacement you could ask for! :D:D

I thought that was a certain Mr James now??? could be wrong

Archived