BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gordon Brown

Don't you need basic grammar knowledge to scrub the floors on the News International night shift?

Explains a lot.

Good try, but factually incorrect and years out of date.

Very disappointing.

Don't give up the day shift : mine's a pint of mild please.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really think that Griffin is not a Nazi? A casual search of the 'net beyond you?

How about this? http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/index.p...l-fascist-rally

Or this? http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/the-real-bnp...ick-Griffin.php

I don't care to be lectured by Nick Nazi Griffin.

Must be true it's in Searchlight! :rolleyes:

btw I think you are intentionally confusing the terms right wing, facist and nazi in order to be emotive. Was Mussolini a nazi? No he mistrusted and disliked the nazi's. How about Franco maybe? How different was Stalin to Hitler? I don't really want a debate btw I'd just like you to dry your tears and inject more accuracy and less emotion into your posts.

Careful Philip, you're insulting Gordon's party.

Very good of him finally to come out one of his 5 closets though. :lol:

I have never voted BNP in my life. Where I do cast my vote is no business of you or anybody else. I'll accept a public retraction from you on here please.

Must be true it's in Searchlight! :rolleyes:

btw I think you are intentionally confusing the terms right wing, facist and nazi in order to be emotive. Was Mussolini a nazi? No he mistrusted and disliked the nazi's. How about Franco maybe? How different was Stalin to Hitler? I don't really want a debate btw I'd just like you to dry your tears and inject more accuracy and less emotion into your posts.

If you don't want a debate why do you post? Which bits of the Searchlight artciles are inaccurate then?

It's not emotive to call Griffin a Nazi, it's a statement of fact.

This is no longer about one man surviving. It's about the legitimacy of politics. The man who was never elected has dragged Labour to their lowest ever position since the party emerged.

Your analysis please jim.

Instead of chucking lies around regarding Gordon's politics and my employment jim, why don't you actually post with regard to the title of the thread?

So far one can only draw the conclusion that (for the first time ever) even you cannot defend the indefensible.

philipl, the countries that have a good balance between regulation and freedom in the finance sector appear to have come through this in better health than most.

Probably a case of luck rather than good judgement, but it worked here thanks to Paul Keating, a left of centre politician.

Surely having Griffen out of this country for a great deal of time isnt actually such a bad thing?

Every cloud has a silver lining

Im more worried that Mandleson is de facto Prime Minister.

Now there's a reason to leave

As with peoples opposition to the BNP and reasons why people voted for them, people have had enough of whats there at the moment. Its the reason Labour were elected and people wanted change. People are fed up with big time politicians and companies taking the mick out of their lives.

example from another country http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/08/pi...ean_parliament/

because of where we live we have the right to vote collectively for who we think should be in power, if a group is large enough they win a seat. Its politics and people always say this is the best way. The smaller groups that have become frustrated have grown and this is what happens. This is the fault of those in power in the last 10-15 years, they allowed this to happen and having decided not to listen to us Up North, about out opinions.

You only have to sit on a slightly full bus to hear peoples complaints, its not difficult. you get the opinion of your average joe's and they say the same. we have a government who allow anyone in to live here, do nothing about it, spend billions on nothing and are so far out of touch with people, a backlash was always going to happen eventually.

I was one of those that did not vote, I decided to accept what the majority thought best. The reasons for not voting were simple. I had very little information through my door on anyone, not a single party gave me something to think, "yes, thats were i want this country to be in 5 years time" from the leaflets i did see, they were all based on other PM's expenses. There's no point in voting when you have little information to vote with. A political party shouldnt be like a football team you support because your dad did it should be because you believe in their values and opinions, something you cannot do without good information.

Which remindes me. I'm still waiting for an apology from you re your accusation that I was involved in a pm arrangement.

Over to you snidey one.

And were you? Oh paranoid one.

Surely having Griffen out of this country for a great deal of time isnt actually such a bad thing?

Im more worried that Mandleson is de facto Prime Minister.

Rum do that. If my understanding is correct, if Brown keels over and croaks Peter Mandelson will become PM but won't be able to speak in the commons cos he is not an elected MP! How can that possibly be acceptable and even allowable?

Eddie that's a bit rich. Where did Le Pen come in the 2002 French Presidential elections? And how long has he been an MEP?

He finished second, but was on the wrong end of a landslide against Chirac. The fact that he made it that far was a sign of protest to the status quo, but he was never going to win and the result reflected that. He didn't gain any power by making it that far.

For all of his Nazi statements he, along with other prominent far right figures in France, have been dealt with by the law. It would be great to see them done away with, but they sadly have their place in a democratic society. It currently has no seats in parliament and the seats that it has in Europe are pretty much entirely down to their Anti-Europe stance and also opposition to the expansion of the EU.

Having said that, there is also a big difference between the FN and the BNP. The FN is a nasty bunch of fascists and nazis, most of whom can barely put together an argument and understand little about the economy and global politics (not to mention anything else), but after that they don't share too much in common with the BNP. The FN isn't nearly as aggressive, nor does it have as many ties to actual violence as the BNP does. The FN is also not nearly as inherently racist as the BNP, they are anti-immigration and have their absurd interpretation of nationality, but there isn't the same level of racial hatred that you see with the BNP.

Rum do that. If my understanding is correct, if Brown keels over and croaks Peter Mandelson will become PM but won't be able to speak in the commons cos he is not an elected MP! How can that possibly be acceptable and even allowable?

because the position of PM isn't legally defined and is more a position of custom, so anyone can hold the position.

This is no longer about one man surviving. It's about the legitimacy of politics. The man who was never elected has dragged Labour to their lowest ever position since the party emerged.

Tris, with apologies, but The Prime Minister has never been "elected" Wilson; Callaghan; Thatcher; Major; Blair; Brown. None of them. Go back as far as you like. They were all elected constiuancy MPs who were elected by their party menbers to be leaders of the party & therefore Prime minister.

Cheers

Colin

I wouldn't be asking for an apology if I was. Oh deluded one.

Never mind, you keep on twisting other peoples words. I think you've been sussed out for a long time now.

Back to ignore for you.

If you are as good as your word you won't see this you moonstruck whiptop..... but if you do then I unreservedly apologise if I was wrong. There is that OK?

btw ....... You need to consider that concept and stop your continual obsessive targeting of me and the other two T's. It's decidedly unhealthy for anybody in your psychological state.

Archived