BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

Getting on team and manager's back won't help anyone.

Come on Incey, I trust you'll get us out of this! :rover:

If getting on the manager's back forces the board to get rid of him then it will help infinitely.

Why do you trust Ince to get us out of this? Just out of curiosity.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rover: had the misfortune off watching this match in the pub,heard the teams on the radio and thought this is our big chance.rovers v utd reserves,how wrong i was.

the axe if i never see him in a rovers shirt again,i will be happy

robbo is he related to dracula,will never come for a cross

oojer wants to go back to holland,see you pal

nelsen was hiding,he was our admiral now he hides

ollsoon wants to learn the offside rule.a player running past you ain't offside

tugay as much as i love him,the old legs have gone

treacy did a good impersonating gamst

derbs is never a winger

santa has already signed a deal at eastlands the way he runs away from the action.

to the match,when benni came on he scores a good goal,then watched a ball go across the 6 yard line and refused to touch it.

about ten mins to go a rovers player stood still,whilst united played round him,it was from a throw in,the reception on the big screen was'nt brilliant,thought it was rocky,maybe i was wrong.

remedy

john williams wants to start earning his cash,have a meeting off the 1st team squad and management,and sort out what is wrong.if the team are not playing for ince,put the reserves in saturday.get them all on the tranfer list THEY ARE NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT :brfc:

john williams wants to start earning his cash,have a meeting off the 1st team squad and management,and sort out what is wrong.if the team are not playing for ince,put the reserves in saturday.get them all on the tranfer list THEY ARE NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT :brfc:

Everything but sack Ince, eh? :rolleyes:

The players aren't performing because they have no organisation or confidence in Ince's abilities. He's their leader, and so he takes responsibility for their performances.

Taking off Santa Cruz was a correct decision, he did sweet f*** all out there. But he should have brought on Roberts and not Fowler!!

Indeed.

He has to save himself for his big move to Citeh in January.

Well I hate to admit it , and hold my hands up but agree with you Theno

Humble pie with custard is being demolished as I type.

My reason for backing him - he was on a hiding to nothing anyway and there was not any doubt that we would struggle more this year - however and hear me out on this - alot of the problems on the pitch where already evident before Ince's appointment but somehow we managed to eek out some victories that glossed over these deficiencies, the problem is what he is doing that is compounding them.

By this I mean the following all I have posted before and some whilst Sparky was our messiah:-

1. Determination - or lack of it especially in 50-50's, nobody prepared to die ETC to block a ball (except Warnock) and put their foot in where it hurts - Emerton especially

2. Naivety to recognise danger signs when defending - not cutting out crosses - ability to somehow that when teams actually score against us they do not have to work at it.

3. Organisation and lack of leadership on the pitch

4. Pussy footying around and laborious in attack with the ball make us very predictable to play against - especially at Ewood.

Now as most will know -I have not renewed my S/T this season (much to the relief of the flea in the ear I used to give a certain Mr Fleming) after +20yrs particularly down to my own personal circumstances but made easier by my feeling towards the game nowadays and the players that take part in it.

I have not been as vociferous about the situation as I probably would have on here especially if I had been going on regularly, and is probably the reason why I have been willing to give Ince time, however the constant bleating of lady luck (Souness??), we played well etc when its quite evident we are poor and mostly because of the failings in himself and the players are just sure signs he is incompetent for the role as your good self and many others have stated on many occasion - by this I mean he doesn't appear to be seeing what we do nor learning from his mistakes.

I don't lay the whole episode at his door though and do actually blame the players in some respect also, because at the end of the day they are supposed to be professional.

I posted a couple of weeks back that he should be given until after the Liverpool game but after last night the last chance saloon door is closed and there should be no more drinking at this bar.

I suspect more than most will identify with CK's above sentiments.

Everything but sack Ince, eh? :rolleyes:

The players aren't performing because they have no organisation or confidence in Ince's abilities. He's their leader, and so he takes responsibility for their performances.

:rover: TOLD YOU BEFORE INCE WILL NOT BE SACKED BEFORE THE END OFF THE SEASON,AND ONLY THEN IF WE GO DOWN ,THE PLAYERS ARE ###### AND IF YOU CANNOT SEE THAT YOUR NOT THE MANS LOVE CHILD :brfc:

remedy

You have to love that logic.

Dump the squad thats won you top half of the table seasons over the last 4 years and don't blame the manager.

Sell the whole squad that won you that top 10 place 4 years running, and place the future of the club in the hands of a manager who is obviously a division one manager through and through.

No doubt we would lineup with a squad of League One Players, struggling ex internationals and injury prone players under his rule after a mass hysteric clearout!

:rover: TOLD YOU BEFORE INCE WILL NOT BE SACKED BEFORE THE END OFF THE SEASON,AND ONLY THEN IF WE GO DOWN ,THE PLAYERS ARE ###### AND IF YOU CANNOT SEE THAT YOUR NOT THE MANS LOVE CHILD :brfc:

So if we lose every game come the turn of the year then Ince will still not be sacked? Come on, the board wouldn't have a choice.

Come to think of it they may not have a choice come Saturday afternoon if the general consensus on here is anything to go by.

So if we lose every game come the turn of the year then Ince will still not be sacked? Come on, the board wouldn't have a choice.

Come to think of it they may not have a choice come Saturday afternoon if the general consensus on here is anything to go by.

:rover: yeah but jw is not going to swayed by 20 computer buffs :brfc:

OK so the board won't sack him. What will happen is that he will be forced to resign !! I cannot understand why the man is still in a job now. He has ripped the heart out of the club there is no fight or desire to play for the guy. I expected him gone now but instead its Keano who has walked.

:rover: yeah but jw is not going to swayed by 20 computer buffs :brfc:

There will be more then 20 singing for INCE OUT INCE OUT on Saturday.

Look On The LET website at the Comments From rovers fans 99% of them want him out look on the official message board 90% want him out.

JW wont be able to hide on Saturday and neither will Ince also the media will pick up on it aswell adding pressure to both the club and Ince. So the club will have to act.

But you keep sticking your head in the sand.

the saddest thing about it all is that over the years Manure have had world class playrs against Rovers and on NOT ONE occasion have they ever scored 5 goals.

Now Rovers entertain their 5th string and concede 5 goals, 4 of them to an Argy gimp.

That epitomises everything about the standard of Rovers efforts last night.

<_<

4 of them to an Argy gimp.

You say that like he's not some sort of outstanding player.

Of course he shouldn't be scoring that many goals. But I've seen you call him a gimp about 400 times now. Do you actually think he's a bad player/some kind of retard?

You say that like he's not some sort of outstanding player.

Of course he shouldn't be scoring that many goals. But I've seen you call him a gimp about 400 times now. Do you actually think he's a bad player/some kind of retard?

Its a kind of 1982 thing, just cant seem to shake it off being ex forces :mellow:

After Saturday we have 8 games in a row against the drags of the league. If we don't start this run well we really need to get rid of Ince and get someone else in for the window opening. If this drage on into januaryh we could be stuffed.

Milking this for all you are worth aren't you Gordon.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

:);)

Quite..... as opposed to SLOW clocks! :rolleyes:

Our plight gives me no satisfaction but imo it was inevitable Simon. Maybe if you'd had as much crap as I've had aimed at me then you'd prob say 'Hate to say I told you so BUT I told you so' too.

Archived