BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup

From Spartans

Cheers Ewood

I'm gonna try for a ticket in the Blackburn end - I ain't got a season ticket but know a few who have so that looks like the best bet. Wouldn't you just know it i've just cancelled my Setanta subscription as well - weighing up whether it's worth rejoining just for one game...however I don't get to many Rovers games due to me living up here and it would be bad form if I couldn't at least make the effort to travel half a mile to see em.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get to as many as I would like, next trip to Ewood will be 17th Jan for the Barcodes match, so that'll be 2 games in a fortnight. If we lose either my life won't be worth living :lol:

Lee on the official site says Rovers ticket details for the Spartans match will be out later today.

Rovers tickets details

Our allocation for this fixture is 1,080 standing tickets in the Carlsberg Stand and 60 Unreserved Seated tickets in the Port of Blyth Stand

Prices:

Standing Area:

£20 Adults

£10 Seniors (aged 65 and over)

£10 Juniors (aged 15 and under)

Seated Tickets:

£21 Adults

£11 Seniors (aged 65 and over)

£11 Juniors (aged 15 and under)

Official Site - More Info

• 2 weeks later...

Attention turns to this one now, at least for the fans. Iconic moments are few and far between for PL club fans - but this is an iconic one win or lose. When did we last get a 3rd round draw ... away ... to a non-league team?!??

It's a shocking change of KO time thanks to Setanta, but is anybody else making plans? I can only find one hotel in Blyth itself ... 39 quid / room - or the alternative is a cab back to Newcastle?

Surely this is our night out in Europe? I don't want to get a coach home after the game!!

Just heard the radio talking about how it looks like it might be just a bit snowy and icy next Sun/Mon. Don't suppose Blyth have undersoil heating (!) so bearing in mind the travel, anyone got thoughts as to when a decision about the game going ahead would have to be made (3pm, 5pm?). If it was postponed, any ideas of re-arrangement date?

Attention turns to this one now, at least for the fans. Iconic moments are few and far between for PL club fans - but this is an iconic one win or lose. When did we last get a 3rd round draw ... away ... to a non-league team?!??

It's a shocking change of KO time thanks to Setanta, but is anybody else making plans? I can only find one hotel in Blyth itself ... 39 quid / room - or the alternative is a cab back to Newcastle?

Surely this is our night out in Europe? I don't want to get a coach home after the game!!

go back to newcastle!!!!

The tickets we have Hughsey are numbered 189 upwards but today my ate picked up another one and its number 560. seems to suggest over 500 now.

Leyland branch having a day out, any suggestions for a pint or 3 pre match ?

I'll be there, ticket no 231.

The tickets we have Hughsey are numbered 189 upwards but today my ate picked up another one and its number 560. seems to suggest over 500 now.

Leyland branch having a day out, any suggestions for a pint or 3 pre match ?

The "Preston Rovers - BRFC" flag is ready for the trip to Blyth.

ps. seriously where the f**k is Blyth, is it Scotland?

Archived