BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Should The New Manager Be?

neekoy

New Manager  

506 members have voted

1. 1. From the following who would you prefer?

• Sam Allardyce
    • Graeme Souness
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Roy Keane
    • Owen Coyle
    • David Jones
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Avram Grant

The biggish soprano next door ( sorry Hortense) is gargling in the garden!!

ps BS Management edict No 1 : " The term "fat" is hereby banned.

I've always been a rebel. he is fat and I believe in calling a spade a spade. fat is one of the least insulting things I'd like to call him.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always been a rebel. he is fat and I believe in calling a spade a spade. fat is one of the least insulting things I'd like to call him.

Just as well you didn't use that turn of phrase when Ince was here, Oliver Holt would've had a field day.

Sam thinks he has got the job..that's where Sky have heard the news.

The candidate interviewed this morning could not have been very good... :closedeyes:

I would not want to be standing in front of Souey on the piste either. Not happy.

so Nicko has Big Sam said yes to the job then???? Did Souness cancel his holiday lol ?????? Any clues to who Rovers were interviewing this morning then.

That's a real shame. Dont drop to Thenodrog's level. Everybody deserves a chance.

I can fully understand Gumboots's stance, I think I have some of the similar concerns that she has.

But desperate times call for desperate measures, relegation is looming and its going to take someone to give it their all to give us a fighting chance to turn it around. Allardyce i feel would give it his all, he wants to get back into management and he is a fighter.

did you bother going to Ewood when Ince was in charge???????

Yes and to a fair few away games. This is not football - it's him. I didn't get to the Hull game at Ewood as I was still on holiday but I think it's the only one I've missed. I have a season ticket. I'll still have it till the end of the season. Then I've got a hard choice to make. I can't justify buying one and not using it next year as we're permanently broke as it is so i may be one of those fans who is lost to the club. I don't want to be but having said I'll not attend if he is in charge then I have to do it. I've built my reputation on meaning what I say and that's something I can't change.

Did I read on here sometime ago someone saying Hendry to return or have I made it up. I could see this as a possibility Hendry would have played under Big Sam at Bolton and what a way to silence remaining critics by appointing an Ewood legend as an assistant. Like I said probably me just dreaming.

Yes and to a fair few away games. This is not football - it's him. I didn't get to the Hull game at Ewood as I was still on holiday but I think it's the only one I've missed. I have a season ticket. I'll still have it till the end of the season. Then I've got a hard choice to make. I can't justify buying one and not using it next year as we're permanently broke as it is so i may be one of those fans who is lost to the club. I don't want to be but having said I'll not attend if he is in charge then I have to do it. I've built my reputation on meaning what I say and that's something I can't change.

I dont want to be disrespectful to somebody who clearly deserves respect but that makes you no better than Thenodrog. Sorry.

Archived