BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Should The New Manager Be?

neekoy

New Manager  

506 members have voted

1. 1. From the following who would you prefer?

• Sam Allardyce
    • Graeme Souness
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Roy Keane
    • Owen Coyle
    • David Jones
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Avram Grant

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sam thinks it's his...

Souey thinks it's s***...

The mystery man was Roberto Mancini.

I cannot believe that Sam Allardyce got the job over Mancini that beggars believe...

I just hope to God they haven't f**ked it up again this time, there's no way of coming back from this decision if they have.

Nicko any clues / rumours as to why Sam was chosen over the much braver appointment of Mancini at all?

I cannot believe that Sam Allardyce got the job over Mancini that beggars believe...

I just hope to God they haven't f**ked it up again this time, there's no way of coming back from this decision if they have.

Nicko any clues / rumours as to why Sam was chosen over the much braver appointment of Mancini at all?

Once it's over and I am off this bleedin train I will answer that.

Could you honestly see Mancini ex INTER MILAN manager of a lowly small northern club with no cash Blackburn Rovers. Nope neither could I.............

Best man for the job and should have been appointed in June my faith has been restored looking forward to Saturday unfortunately delayed coverage here but I for one can't wait.

Christmas comes early to me !! Happy Christmas all 3 wins before New Year please

I can understand why Mancini wasn't picked. JW has gone for someone that has experience in managing the premier league and someone who has experienced a relegation battle before.

I wouldn't have picked Mancini considering the situation we are in.

Well I hope you people are happy.

BFS's Barmy Army.... :rolleyes:

I wonder how exactly players like Dunn who care about our club are going to play for this man.

"C'mon Dunny, go out there and do it for...me."

Just very, very sickening.

iirc it was rumoured in the press that Dunny wanted Allardyce. Though that could have been the lesser of two evils in his eyes, he obviously didn't want Souey.

Well I hope you people are happy.

BFS's Barmy Army.... :rolleyes:

I wonder how exactly players like Dunn who care about our club are going to play for this man.

"C'mon Dunny, go out there and do it for...me."

Just very, very sickening.

Come on he almost signed for Big Sam last Jan before we robbed him he was in the Bolton kit ready for photos so I suggest no problem with Dunn and BFS !!! C'MON BFS BARMY ARMY

Mancini would have been a massive risk.

We know what Sam is all about, all that matters is staying up, we CANNOT afford to go down.

He's been given a 3 year deal, I expect this means he has been giving funds for January and we will give it a good go, no short term cheap way out.

I was against him in the summer as much as anyone, although I didn't want Ince either.

We just need to get behind him and the team, forget Mancini, by the end of the season we will know if it is the right decision or not.

:rover:

Interesting comment on the BBC site.

comment by GeordieCruyff (U7152591)

posted 17 Minutes Ago

"Sam's had 2 pieces of good news this week:

1) Willie McKay is still being allowed to conduct business as an agent.

2) Blackburn appear to be willing to offer him gainful employment. He must think it's Christmas or something...oh hold on.

In truth I'm not sure how it went wrong for Sam at Newcastle. His pre season & early season games went well & we were playing some good stuff, we lost at Reading and got hammered the next week to Portsmouth and he could't turn it round. He reverted to type with the long ball and things went from bad to worse.

I suppose spending a combined £11.5million on Barton and Smith doesn't help, but then that brings me back to Willie McKay again "

I have two wishes for Christmas if we get him.

1) We are respectable mid table by May

2) He has learnt his lesson in the friends he keeps and the deals he is personally involved in. I assume John Williams will be casting a closer eye than his previous employers

Archived