BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 For The Rest Of The Season

Ozz

Just wondering, does anyone know what the prices are for the Wigan game? Because this is the only game that I can make it to, but on the website all the information that is given is about the £20 tickets and nothing bout buying tickets for individual games.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering, does anyone know what the prices are for the Wigan game? Because this is the only game that I can make it to, but on the website all the information that is given is about the £20 tickets and nothing bout buying tickets for individual games.

It's £15.00 for the Wigan game.

Sorry to correct you John but for all other areas of the ground it is £15 for the Wigan ... nothing yet for the Portsmouth & West Brom games. It says so right at the bottom of the £20 for 3 games offer, good news that they are selling well and hopefully will be able to open up the other side of the Darwen End lower as well ... spread the word and lets get it filled!

As reported at tonight's Fans Forum, the club have sold about 1,000 of these tickets in 3 days. Interestingly about one third of the tickets have gone to people who are not on Rovers' database.

American - a significant portion of the sales have been online so it must be working - keep trying!

As reported at tonight's Fans Forum, the club have sold about 1,000 of these tickets in 3 days. Interestingly about one third of the tickets have gone to people who are not on Rovers' database.

Uhm, could they be away fans who just want to pay £20 for a ticket rather than the usual £25 or whatever it is? Or are the remaining three games priced under £20 for away fans?

American - a significant portion of the sales have been online so it must be working - keep trying!

Anything else worth mentioning that occured in tonight's fans forum. Key points would be great garner :brfcsmilie:

Well, I'm sure O2SG is in a better position than me to give a full run down (he was taking notes, I was just doodling and reading twitter) but something you won't see in the minutes ('cos I was told after the meeting) is regarding season tickets.

If you think this "Taking back Ewood" deal is good, just wait for the season ticket news. It's not likely to be announced until it's confirmed which division we're in. But I was genuinely delighted at what was being proposed. 3 excellent incentives, when given last years price freeze and the year before's price drops, I was expecting the worst.

I can't give any more details (I'm possibly pushing the limits of trust with that much) but I'm genuinely excited about them. I think you'll all be dead happy (apart from Waggy :P ).

Well, I'm sure O2SG is in a better position than me to give a full run down (he was taking notes, I was just doodling and reading twitter) but something you won't see in the minutes ('cos I was told after the meeting) is regarding season tickets.

If you think this "Taking back Ewood" deal is good, just wait for the season ticket news. It's not likely to be announced until it's confirmed which division we're in. But I was genuinely delighted at what was being proposed. 3 excellent incentives, when given last years price freeze and the year before's price drops, I was expecting the worst.

I can't give any more details (I'm possibly pushing the limits of trust with that much) but I'm genuinely excited about them. I think you'll all be dead happy (apart from Waggy :P ).

We get a free DVD of the Life & Times of Big Sam?

As far as I'm aware the tickets have to be reserved/purchased at the One Rovers website.

So I would suggest not going down to the ticket office (therefore wasting your time) without making a phone call to confirm the ordering process beforehand.

CLEAR OFF DINGLE

You're missing that disagreeing with MCMC and wanting the club to be run in a different and possibly better way makes you not a 'true' supporter.

Edit: and o2g, I actually got my tickets in the post today, which worries me, because I tried to buy them twice!! Kept getting an HTML error at the end. Maybe the Mac/Firefox combo?

Archived