BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £20 For The Rest Of The Season

Ozz

Just to bring the thread back to topic, tickets seem to be selling well looking at the OneRovers website, but people might want to read this: http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport..._for___20_deal/

Look at a couple of the moaning replies underneath too. Honestly, this is as good a deal as you are ever going to get to watch a professional game of footy (let alone in the Premiership), yet some people just can't wait to have a moan at Rovers.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know how sales have been going?

You can track it on the onerovers site (without needing to buy a ticket). The 2 blocks nearest the Riverside are sold out, as is about a quarter of the other 2 which I'd guess at over 3000 with a few days til the Wigan game.

Whether this translates to 3-4000 supporters for each game is another matter. It's such good value that a lot of people could go to just 2 of the 3 games. I can only make 2 games but have given my Wigan ticket to someone else.

I thought it was unreserved seating in this area?

I know a few who are getting their tickets tomorrow. Shame this is going to be available on the match day as im sure more people would of purchased in this area on the day.

I thought it was unreserved seating in this area?

I know a few who are getting their tickets tomorrow. Shame this is going to be available on the match day as im sure more people would of purchased in this area on the day.

It seems a strange decision bearing in mind that most people buy on the day. Must be a reason for it though I suppose :huh:

Bought two of these for my other half and my dad. My shifts mean I am working ALL THREE bloody games. Hate working every other weekend!

Anyway just for informations sake...if you tick 'collection' when you buy them online, they will still post them out to you instead if they have time before Sunday, because they can't see if you've selected collection or post.

You can track it on the onerovers site (without needing to buy a ticket). The 2 blocks nearest the Riverside are sold out, as is about a quarter of the other 2 which I'd guess at over 3000 with a few days til the Wigan game.

Whether this translates to 3-4000 supporters for each game is another matter. It's such good value that a lot of people could go to just 2 of the 3 games. I can only make 2 games but have given my Wigan ticket to someone else.

Today's LT says that "more than 2000 Rovers fans have already snapped up the tickets".

Outstanding deal but when some people have found other things to do with their weekends - you wouldn't get them there for nowt never mind £20. Great initiative from the club. Not sure what else they could do apart from supporting investment to provide some decent entertainment to watch. That said with our current predicament - should certainly be a n exciting run in with plenty to play for and with the fans potentially playing a major role too in the clubs bid for prem survival

Outstanding deal but when some people have found other things to do with their weekends - you wouldn't get them there for nowt never mind £20. Great initiative from the club. Not sure what else they could do apart from supporting investment to provide some decent entertainment to watch. That said with our current predicament - should certainly be a n exciting run in with plenty to play for and with the fans potentially playing a major role too in the clubs bid for prem survival

Long term that's the solution but for these last 3 games they've done superbly once again. Can't wait to take my place in the Darwen End for Pompey and West Brom!

Good to see over 3000 already gone. Im sure we can expect at least 4000 now with 2 1/2 days sales to go.

Rovers need to get back in the heads of the young lads of the borough - so many seem uninterested by football/ or rovers. We need that sense of our town/ our team pride back.

:rover: it will be intresting to see how many of these tickets have been bought by none regulars,we average about 18k home fans so it should be easy to work out :unsure::brfcsmilie:

Given that most regulars have season tickets, that'll be pretty much all of them.

The whole Darwen End (And the Blackburn End for that matter-they are mirror images) holda around 7,800, of which the lower holds around 4,800.

Speaking of mirrors, why oh why have Rovers not re-developed the Riverside stand-It's an embarrassment when people watch our matches on the telly and all they see is a bus shelter full of whinging geriatrics etc.

Ozzie - it would cost us millions, money we dont have to waste + its not like we can even fill it now, and that only holds 5000. If it was a 'mirror' of the Jack Walker stadium then we are talking an 11,000 seater stand!! Thats an extra 6000 empty seats!

Archived